We have come up with beautiful merry Christmas quotes to make your Christmas wonderful and amazing. This is a gift from our side…
New Merry Christmas Beautiful Quotes
“Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” —Edna Ferber
“My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” – Bob Hope
“May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.”
“I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.” – Shirley Temple
“Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.” – Freya Stark
“City sidewalks, busy sidewalks, dressed in holiday style. In the air, there’s a feeling of Christmas.” – Ray Evans, “Silver Bells”
“I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” – Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
“Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” – Calvin Coolidge
“Some Christmas tree ornaments do a lot more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.” – Tom Baker
“The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood.” – Richard Paul Evans
“The thing about Christmas is that it almost doesn’t matter what mood you’re in, or what kind of year you’ve had–it’s a fresh start.” – Kelly Clarkson
“I love the excitement, the childlike spirit of innocence, and just about everything that goes along with Christmas.” – Hillary Scott
“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
“It’s true, Christmas can feel like a lot of work, particularly for mothers. But when you look back on all the Christmases in your life, you’ll find you’ve created family traditions and lasting memories. Those memories, good and bad, are really what help to keep a family together over the long haul.” – Caroline Kennedy
“The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.” – Henry David Thoreau
“Christmas, to me, is as many people as possible happy.” – Tupac Shakur
“We count down the days just to experience it nearly exactly as we always have. It is so comfortable, familiar, and perfectly nostalgic that, frankly, we have no desire to improve upon it at all.” – Joanna Gaines
“Even as an adult, I still find it hard to sleep on Christmas eve.” – Carrie Latet
“Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” – Charles M. Schulz
“Christmas Eve will find me, where the lovelight gleams. I’ll be home for Christmas, if only in my dreams.” – Kim Gannon and Walter Kent, “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”
“Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.” – Helen Steiner Rice
“Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” – Margaret Thatcher
“The joy of brightening other lives becomes for us the magic of the holidays.” – W. C. Jones
“Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it–you feel it. You know it. You believe it.” – Kevin Alan Milne
“I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know. Where the treetops glisten, and children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow.” – Irving Berlin, “White Christmas”
“It’s Christmas Eve. It’s the one night of the year when we all act a little nicer, we smile a little easier, we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year, we are the people that we always hoped we would be.” – Frank Cross
“It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” – Mother Theresa
“The holiday season is a perfect time to reflect on our blessings and seek ways to make life better for those around us.” – Anonymous
“We should learn the true Christmas lesson of gentle, thoughtful kindness to those we love and to all we meet in life’s busy ways.” – J. R. Miller
“Don’t get caught up in the wrapping paper and forget that the gift of the Christmas season is simply love.” – Toni Sorenson
“I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month.” – Harlan Miller
“There’s nothing cozier than a Christmas tree all lit up.” ― Jenny Han
“One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” – Andy Rooney
“Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin–inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night.” – John J. Geddes
“During the holiday season, in fact all year long, wrap yourself around another’s presence, not presents.” – Christine E. Szymanski
“The mood is right, the spirit’s up. We’re here tonight, and that’s enough. Simply having a wonderful Christmas time.” – Paul McCartney, “Wonderful Christmas Time”
“The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” — Burton Hills
“Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” — Alexander Smith
“The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” – Will Ferrell, Elf
“Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on, your troubles will be out of sight.” – Hugh Martin and Ralph Blane, “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
“At Christmas, all roads lead home.” – Marjorie Holmes
“I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another.” — Carrie Fisher
“Mankind is a great, an immense family… This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.” ― Pope John XXIII
“Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!” – Theodor Seuss Geisel, How the Grinch Stole Christmas
“Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” – Norman Vincent Peale
“And so I’m offering this simple phrase to kids from one to 92. Although it’s been said many times, many ways, merry Christmas to you.” – Robert Wells, “The Christmas Song”
“What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.” – Agnes M. Pahro
“Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” ―Peg Bracken
“Christmas is like candy; it slowly melts in your mouth sweetening every taste bud, making you wish it could last forever.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
“Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” ― Eric Sevareid
“Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.” ― B.C. Forbes
“Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance — each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon.” – Deborah Whipp
“Christmas now surrounds us, happiness is everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks as carols fill the air.” – Shirley Sallay
“It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” – W.T. Ellis
“Christmas is forever, not for just one day. For loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away.” – Norman Wesley Brooks
“The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young.” – Phillips Brooks
“That’s what Christmas memories are made from, they’re not planned, they’re not scheduled, nobody puts them in their blackberry, they just happen.” – Deck the Halls (2006)
“Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance—a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.” – Augusta E. Randel
“It’s the most wonderful time of the year. There’ll be much mistletoe-ing, and hearts will be glowing when loved ones are near.” – George Wyle and Eddie Pola, “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”
“He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.” – Roy L. Smith
“Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.” – Hamilton Wright Mabie
“Every gift which is given, even though it be small, is in reality great, if it is given with affection.” – Pindar
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Edward Pola and George Wyle
- Christmas is a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart. Freya Stark
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. Peg Bracken
- I wish you the magic of Christmas. Let it fill your hearts and minds with love, joy, peace, and happiness.
- Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it — you feel it. You know it. You believe it. Kevin Alan Milne
- Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance – each beautiful, unique, and gone too soon. Deborah Whipp
- The Christmas spirit is a spirit of giving and forgiving. James Cash Penney
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Of course there is a Santa Claus. It’s just that no single somebody could do all he has to do. So the Lord has spread the task among us all. That’s why everybody is Santa Claus. I am. You are. Truman Capote, One Christmas
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home. W.J. Tucker
- Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words. Harlan Miller
- If you believe in the spirit of Christmas, you believe in true magic. Toni Sorenson
- Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. Washington Irving
- Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white.’ Bing Crosby
- And that, of course, is the message of Christmas. We are never alone. Not when the night is darkest, the wind coldest, the world seemingly most indifferent…Taylor Caldwell
- When purchasing gifts becomes the focal point of the season, we lose focus on what’s truly important.
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly. Andy Rooney
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?
- Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows. Edwin Osgood Grover
- You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas lights. Maya Angelou
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
- Christmas is a time in which, of all times in the year, the memory of every remediable sorrow, wrong, and trouble in the world around us, should be active with us, not less than our own experiences, for all good. Charles Dickens
- Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we’ve no place to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Let it Snow
Family Christmas Quotes
- Christmas is the season of joy, of gift-giving, and of families united. Norman Vincent Peale
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. Burton Hills
- Hark how the bells, Sweet silver bells, All seem to say, Throw cares away! Carol of the Bells
- Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin—inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night. John J. Geddes
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
- Do give books – religious or otherwise – for Christmas. They’re never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal. Lenore Hershey
- When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things – not the great occasions – give off the greatest glow of happiness.
- Such magic there is in Christmas to draw the absent ones home and if unable to go in the body the thoughts will hover there. Caroline Fraser
- Let us have music for Christmas…
Sound the trumpet of joy and rebirth;
Let each of us try, with a song in our hearts,
To bring peace to men on earth.
Mildred L. Jarrell
- I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world. Norman Vincent Peale
- Were I a philosopher, I should write a philosophy of toys, showing that nothing else in life need to be taken seriously, and that Christmas Day in the company of children is one of the few occasions on which men become entirely alive. Robert Lynd
- Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks as carols fill the air. Shirley Sallay
- Christmas isn’t a parade or concert but a piece of home you keep in your heart wherever you go.
- Christmas is a bridge. We need bridges as the river of time flows past. Today’s Christmas should mean creating happy hours for tomorrow and reliving those of yesterday.
- The merry family gatherings –
The old, the very young;
The strangely lovely way they
Harmonize in carols sung.
For Christmas is tradition time –
Traditions that recall
The precious memories down the years,
The sameness of them all.
Helen Lowrie Marshall
Best Famous Christmas Quotes
- At Christmas, I am always struck by how the spirit of togetherness lies also at the heart of the Christmas story. A young mother and a dutiful father with their baby were joined by poor shepherds and visitors from afar. They came with their gifts to worship the Christ child. Queen Elizabeth II
- Christmas it seems to me is a necessary festival; we require a season when we can regret all the flaws in our human relationships: it is the feast of failure, sad but consoling.
- Christmas makes me happy no matter what time of year it comes around. Bryan White
- I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another. Carrie Fisher
- I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph. Shirley Temple
- When you give up yourself, that’s when you will feel the true spirit of Christmas. And that’s giving that’s serving others and that’s when you feel fulfilled. Joel Osteen
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year — and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority. W.J. Cameron
- There is at Christmas time a great deal of hypocrisy, honourable hypocrisy, hypocrisy undertaken pour le bon motif, c’est entendu, but nevertheless hypocrisy!
- I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite story. The pleasure is in the familiar way the story begins, the anticipation of familiar turns it takes, the familiar moments of suspense, and the familiar climax and ending. Fred Rogers
- For many, Christmas is also a time for coming together. But for others, service will come first. Queen Elizabeth II
- Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice. Dave Barry
- I love the atmosphere at the mall – everything about Christmas. I don’t think anything specific gets me in the holiday spirit except for the holidays themselves. Drake Bell
- No matter what, I always make it home for Christmas. I love to go to my Tennessee Mountain Home and invite all of my nieces and nephews and their spouses and kids and do what we all like to do – eat, laugh, trade presents and just enjoy each other… and sometimes I even dress up like Santa Claus! Dolly Parton
- It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea.
- Let the children have their night of fun and laughter. Let the gifts of Father Christmas delight their play. Let us grown-ups share to the full in their unstinted pleasures before we turn again to the stern task and the formidable years that lie before us, resolved that, by our sacrifice and daring, these same children shall not be robbed of their inheritance or denied their right to live in a free and decent world. Winston Churchill
- Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself. Francis C. Farley
- I travel to be replenished with beauty, for travel makes the beauty of this world seem like a Christmas that never ends.
- As for me, I like to take my Christmas a little at a time, all through the year. David Grayson
Merry Christmas Quotes On Images