Happy Mothers Day Quotes Wishes
No matter how old you are, there’s one Mother’s Day gift that she’ll always love: a sweet, heartfelt card! Sure, she’ll appreciate breakfast in bed or a Mother’s Day lunch, but a card filled with one of these heartfelt Mother’s Day messages is something she can keep forever. For Ree Drummond, now that her kids are off in different directions, she says she’s “thrilled” come Mother’s Day “with a kiss on the cheek from whatever child is around that day!” Reminding your mom how much she means to you is something anyone of any age can do, whether you’re celebrating together or apart.
These cute, meaningful, and even funny Mother’s Day wishes are the perfect inspiration. Whether the mom in your life is your own mother, grandmother, or someone who is just like a mom to you, these sayings will be the perfect match. Make sure her day starts off right by sending a cute message over text first thing in the morning and following it later in the day with a DIY card. And if you’re mailing your Mother’s Day card, make sure you know when Mother’s Day is so it gets there in time! Sending a physical card means that they can carry these Mother’s Day wishes with them always.
- I’m so glad I didn’t fall far from the tree.
- You were right about absolutely everything. Thanks for being my mom!
- Moms are like buttons—they hold everything together.
- My love for you is bigger than the pile of laundry in my room.
- Thank you for all the hugs, words of encouragement, and impeccable patience through the years.
- I’m so proud to be your kid!
- You’re the best mom in the world, I’m so thankful for you every day.
- Mom, I hope you relax and enjoy today just like you deserve!
- Thank you for being someone I could always look up to, Mom.
- I wouldn’t ask for any other person to be my mom!
- I’m who I am today because of you, Mom.
- Thank you for always taking care of us, even when it wasn’t easy. We love you so much!
- If I wrote down all the reasons I love you, it’d take up a whole book!
- Thank you for always being right by my side. I love you, Mom!
- I don’t know what I’d do without you, Mom. Thank you for everything that you do!
- Home is wherever you are, Mom.
- I’m so grateful to call you my mom and my best friend!
- Mom, you’re the glue that holds us all together.
- The best compliment anyone can give me is to say that I’m just like you.
- Sending Mother’s Day wishes today from the luckiest child in the world!
Funny Mother’s Day Messages
- Happy Mother’s Day from your favorite child.
- Sorry for driving you crazy sometimes, it was just because I love you so much!
- I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you—literally!
- Dear Mom, it turns out that you were right about everything.
- I love you Mom even though I’ll never accept your friend request.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my best friend and my cheapest therapist.
- Mom, you deserve the world. But for now, I hope this card will do!
- You’re the best mom ever—just look at me, I turned out amazing!
- Raising me took a lot of patience—thank you for everything that you’ve done!
Mother’s Day Messages for Your Mother-in-Law
- Thank you for your kindness, generosity, and love you’ve shown me over the years.
- I am so grateful to be a part of your family.
- Your son/daughter is proof of the wonderful mother you are!
- You’re more than an in-law to me, you’re like a second mom. Thank you for all that you do!
- You’re everything that a daughter/son-in-law could ask for in a mother-in-law.
- You raised your daughter/son to be such a kind, compassionate person. Thank you for that and for being such a wonderful mother-in-law.
- A wonderful mother-in-law like you deserves an equally wonderful Mother’s Day.
- Thank you for making me feel like a part of the family right from the beginning.
Mother’s Day Messages for Your Stepmom
- Happy Mother’s Day to my bonus mom!
- I am so grateful for our loving blended family. Thank you for being a part of our lives!
- We might not be blood, but you’ve shown me love just like any mother would.
- Being a family is what’s in your heart that matters, which is why you’re my forever family!
- Parenthood requires love, not DNA. Thank you for all that you do for me!
- I am so lucky that you’re my stepmom. Thank you for supporting and loving me.
Mother’s Day Messages for Grandma
- I couldn’t ask for a better grandma to show me what unconditional love is like.
- Thank you for spoiling me rotten!
- I can never repay you for how much you’ve done for me over the years, Grandma.
- Happy Mother’s Day from your favorite grandchild!
- Thank you for being the best listener a grandkid could ask for.
- I cherish every moment we get to spend together, Grandma.
- Thank you for making my childhood (and adulthood!) so special.
- You’ve been a second mom to me all these years. I couldn’t ask for anything more, Grandma.
- Your love has shaped me in so many ways, Grandma. Thank you for always supporting me!
Mother’s Day Messages for Your Wife
- I couldn’t ask for a better life partner to share the journey of parenthood.
- You’re the greatest mom I could ever ask for our child.
- Thank you for always going above and beyond for our family.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the World’s Greatest Mom our child could ever have.
- You’ve taught me so much about parenthood just from watching you each and every day.
- It’s no surprise that such a wonderful wife has made such an incredible mom.
- There’s no one else I’d rather share the tears, laughter, and dirty diapers with.
- You’re the greatest role model I could ever ask for for our kids. We love you!
- I appreciate everything you do for us and our family. Our kids are so lucky to call you Mom.
Mother’s Day Messages for a New Mom
- Happy first Mother’s Day to a wonderful first-time Mom! Wishing you a day filled with love, joy, and relaxation.
- You are a total natural at being the world’s best mom!
- I’ve loved watching you grow into being a fantastic mom.
- Your baby is the luckiest in the world because they get to have you as a mom.
- I didn’t think you could get more amazing, and then you became a mom and proved me wrong.
- Watching you become a mom has been such a joy that I’m so grateful to witness.
- I knew you would be a great mom because you’re already the best sister/friend/daughter/spouse.
- Enjoy your first Mother’s Day and remember that this day is all about you!
Mother’s Day Messages for Your Daughter
- Watching you grow into an incredible mother has been the best gift I can ask for.
- I am so proud of the mother you’ve become and the beautiful family and life you’ve created.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my daughter, thank you for making me such a happy grandparent!
- It seems like yesterday I was holding you in my arms. Seeing you with your own children fills my heart with so much love.
- I’m so glad you now know how much joy you’ve brought to my life as a mother.
- I can’t even express how proud I am of you for all you’ve overcome and all you give as a mother.
Happy Mother Day Wishes, Quotes And Images For All Mothers
Mother’s day is celebrated to realize the importance of the most important part of this world. It is celebrated to encourage them to take part in the progress of their country as well as of the whole world. It is celebrated almost all the people of this world no matter what age they have. It is celebrated especially to encourage the working women of the world. On this day, different parties are held to give honor to all the mothers of the world. Many organizations specially organize functions to realize the importance of mothers in their children life.
Many children celebrate this day warmly in their homes by arranging different parties for their mothers. They arrange different things according to their mother desires and affections. They present her different gifts according to her affections. They realize her importance in their lives by doing different things like giving gifts, presenting wishing cards etc. They also present special cards full of loving messages to show care about her. They try to wish her through the best ways that always remain fresh in her mind. Almost everyone finds problems in filling the wishing cards. Here are some special wishes that you should use to fill your wishing card.
Mother’s Day Sayings For Mom
Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. I hope you have a very happy Mother’s Day!
Beauty and brains you’re more than that, you are a great mother, a hero and a loving friend right from the start.
Happy Mother’s Day Mom! Thank you for looking after us so well, I know it’s not always easy! We love you!
Thank you for raising me well. I am so happy to have an extraordinary mother like you. Happy Mother’s Day!
Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!
To the best mother and wife on earth: You are simply amazing! We love you!
Happy Mother’s day to the best mom ever. I love you to the moon and back again!
Mom…. You’re the best! Thanks for all you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
Thank you for being such a great mother, teacher and friend. Happy Mother’s Day!
You’ve always been our anchor, our foundation, our rock. Happy Mother’s Day to an incredible mother and wife!
To the most amazing mom in the entire universe… you! Happy Mother’s Day. Thanks for being so awesome!
To the best mom in the world, Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being chief cook, counsellor, taxi-driver, cheerleader, and best all-round mom in the world.
For all you do and all you are to us – we love you.
It takes someone special to be a wonderful wife, a magnificent mom, a fantastic friend, an incomparable companion, the perfect partner-someone like you! Happy Mother’s Day, With All My Love
You are loved, cared for, appreciated beyond measure. Happy Mother’s Day to my amazing wife!
Mom, you always save the day. You are my superhero. Happy Mother’s Day!
May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!
Because of you, I am me. Happy Mothers Day!
Happy Mother’s Day Mom! I couldn’t be more blessed to have a mother like you.
You an angel, you make everything more beautiful, and you are one of the most loving mothers I know. I am so glad to be your friend. Happy Mother’s Day!
Special Mother’s Day Messages
Wishing you a fabulous Mother’s day! You’re the best mom I could have asked for.
Wishing you a very special Mothers Day. Thank you for always being there for me!
Each day passes and we love you more and more. Happy Mother’s Day!
I can’t thank you enough for all your selflessness and sacrifices. I love you Mom!
Happy Mothers Day to the greatest mom! We don’t say it enough, but we really appreciate all that you do for us every day. You are truly the glue that holds our family together!
Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the world! I love you!
Mom, you took care of me all your life and I promise to always be there for you and care for you no matter what.
Happy Mothers Day to you Mom, and thank you for everything you do for our family. We’d be so lost without you. You’re the best!
I want to thank you, Mother, for your patience your encouragement your strength your generosity your unswerving love and for those six little words that helped me through so many trying times-“Because I said so, that’s why.” Happy Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day to one *super* mommy – we are so lucky to have you! Thanks for all you do!
Happy Mother’s Day Mom! I feel so blessed to have you as my mom. Thanks for always believing in me and doing so much for me. I love you!
Happy Mother’s Day to my best and favorite lady! I love you!
I can’t tell and show you enough how much I appreciate you Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
God has given me so many things to be grateful for and, Mom, you trump them all.
Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing mommy. Thanks for all the diaper changes, meal times (even when I throw my food on the floor), and endless outfit changes. You really are amazing!
Mommy, thank you for looking after us so well and making every day so much fun. Have a very happy mother’s day!
We love you Mom! Thanks for all you do for our family. We hope you have a lovely Mother’s Day.
We hope you have an amazing Mother’s Day, Mom, and that you feel truly appreciated on your special day.
It’s no wonder that such a wonderful wife turned out to be such a wonderful mother too!
Have a great Mother’s Day Mom! Thanks for being such a super mom, you really keep our family together. We love you!
There’s no one quite like you, thanks for all the things that you do. We love you Mom!
Thank you for your never-ending love and support Mom! I hope your day is full of love and happiness.
Mother, thank you for never letting me down! Happy Mother’s Day!
To the best mom in the world, happy Mother’s Day. Have a great day!
Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you! Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother in the world, we love you!
Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom in the universe!
My heartfelt wish for you on Mother’s Day, is that you are healthy, happy, and loved each and every single day.
ou gave me your time, love, care and wisdom. That’s the best gift a child could ever have. Thanks Mom!
Love is not just candlelight dinners, sentimental poems, and bouquets of flowers. It’s also bandaging scraped knees, reading favorite stories over and over, and always being there to listen and encourage Love is all the things you do, every day, without fail, to make our house a home, our family a wonderful place to be. Happy Mother’s Day, With All My Love
May all the love you give to others come back to you on this special day.
I didn’t wish for a perfect Mom, but I got one. In my eyes and in my heart, you are as perfect as they come. Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
Mother’s Day Messages from Daughter
Thanks for always giving your best!
We’ve shared so many things — but I don’t share with you enough how much I love you!
Any woman can be a mother, but it takes someone special to be called “Mom.” Mom, you’re the best!
Your love is like a rainbow that brings color into my world. I am such a lucky daughter. I love you Mama!
I am honored to be your daughter, I am proud to have you as my Mom. Happy Mother’s day!
Thank you for teaching me and helping me to become the best version of myself. I am so proud to be your daughter. Happy Mother’s Day Mom.
When I think back of the sacrifices you made, you deserve a Mother’s Year!
Happy Mother’s Day. Every night I thank my lucky stars that you’re my Mom.
Wishing you a first class Mother’s Day – you deserve it.
Thank you for always being there to hold my hand and make me feel protected and loved. I love you Mom!
You are great mother and a great friend, thanks Mom for loving me and supporting me. Happy Mother’s day!
Roses are red, violets are blue, I have the craziest strangest mother, can I trade moms with you?
Mom don’t tell Dad but you are way cooler than he is! Happy Mother’s Day!
I hope to be a mother like you. Strong, loving, devoted, inspiring, wonderful and cool! Happy Mother’s Day.
Happy Mother’s day! I am grateful and blessed to have a mom as wonderful as you!
You have done more for me than anyone in the world. You have given yourself to our family. You are the best mom on earth.
Any woman can be my mother but it takes someone special like you to be my mom. Have a fantastic day Mom!
I feel so proud to have you as my mother.
Best Mother’s Day Wishes for today and always.
To the most caring, generous and loving mother. We love you.
I am looking forward to spending time with you. You deserve to be pampered Mom. Its girls time!
Congratulations on being the luckiest mom on earth for having a such good-looking, smart and incredible child. Happy Mother’s Day!
Thanks for putting up with crazy, wild, bratty, spoiled me. I wouldn’t be the AMAZING human being now if it wasn’t for you, Mom.
A mother’s work is never done – but today, your deserve a rest. In fact, take the rest of the week off! Happy Mother’s Day!
You always put our needs first with a tender love. Happy Mother’s Day!
You always have the last word in our house, now I get to say the last word. You are simply an extraordinary mother!
Mom it’s your special day, take a load off… a load of laundry. Happy Mother’s day!
Mother’s Day Messages from Son
I am grateful for you. I love you. I depend on you. I rely on you. I am so lucky to be your son. Happy Mother’s Day!
It’s your day to kick back and relax. Let me take care of you for once Mom. Happy Mother’s day!
You’ve taught me so much.
Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
For a wonderful mother on Mother’s Day.
You mean so much to me Mom. Happy Mother’s day!
Mom, do you know how special and great you are? I hope you do. I’m sorry if I don’t tell you enough. Love, your son.
Because of you I have a purpose in life. Thanks for all you unconditional love and support.
You set a great example for me.
Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest Mom in the whole world!
I am so lucky to be your daughter.
You taught me all of the important lessons of life.
There’s always love in everything you do. How did I ever get to be such a lucky son? Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
To my wonderful Mother, who is very tolerant with a son like me: I LOVE YOU! Happy Mother’s Day!
You’ re an amazing mom!
I love you mom more than words can say.
Today I celebrate a special lady, my best friend, my Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
Through the good and the bad, you are always there. How can I ever repay you mom? Thank you for being my hero.
You are the light of our home and the pillar of my strength. Thanks for being such a great mom. Happy Mother’s Day to my incredible Mom!
I can always count on you for everything.
It couldn’t have been easy to raise me, but you did it with style!
You’ve always been there for me. Thank you.
This is the only time of the year that you could get a pass for extra hugs and kisses from me mother.
You were always there for me arms wide open when I needed a hug and… a cash. Thanks for being the best Mom.
How come you get the “best mother of the year award” each and every year? I can’t wait to be a mother myself so I can beat you to it.
If I have to rate your services and all the things you do for this family, I’d say you get 5 stars, Mom.
Happy Mother’s Day to All Moms
Here’s a big, jolly, warm hug and kiss especially for all the moms on Mother’s Day. Hope your day is as fantastic as you are.
May you all have many joys and happy moments to cherish and celebrate on this Mother’s Day.
Happy Mother’s Day to you and to all the moms out there. May all your dreams and desires come true!
Thanks for bringing me up into a world where love can be expressed electronically.
Mom, on this Mother’s Day I want to apologize for everything I did growing up.
Wishing you all a happy, bright, and special Mother’s Day!
Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers who love their children more than anything in the world. Y’all rock!
Roses are red, violets are blue, being a mother is being a superhero to a few!
Wishing you all the love, health and happiness that you so deserve. Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers of the world!
I’d made you breakfast in bed if you’d taught me how to cook.
I love how we don’t even have to say out loud that I’m your favorite child.
To all the extraordinary, fearless, smart, caring, funny, and badass mothers out there, nobody holds up the world the way that you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
May all the love and smiles that you give to others come back to you tenfold on this special day. Happy Mother’s Day!
Just for Mother’s Day, I’d like to give you a big hug or a million dollars, whichever you prefer. BIG HUG – Do I know my mom, or what?
Mom, you know you’re more than welcome to come over to my place for dinner, but there’s one little problem- All the food I have needs to be cooked. Happy Mother’s Day.
I hope that this day brings you so much joy and love, as much as your child brought you the first day you became a mother. Happy Mother’s day!
They say that as you grow older, you turn more and more into the type of person your parents are. Thank God you’re so AWESOME!
It’s that time of year and you’re still my mother. You’d think you’d have been promoted by now. Happy Mother’s Day
Happy Mother’s Day Mom to Be
If anyone knows how to handle this motherhood thing, it’s you! Happy Mother’s Day.
Here comes the fun! Have a great day today, because next year it’ll be much crazier!
May you have a wonderful Mother’s Day and many more to come. Congratulations mother to be!
To the mom to be, get ready for the ride of your life. You’ll love it! Have a great day.
Every year at this time, you’ll get honored for all you do. Let me be the first to wish you a happy and healthy Mother’s Day.
I couldn’t think of anyone who I know will be a better mother than you. Happy Mother’s day!
Thank God people like you are bringing kids into this world! You’ll be an amazing mother. Enjoy your big day!
Happy Mother’s Day to the coolest, most composed superwoman I know. Can’t wait to meet your new little one!
Congratulations of your first Mother’s Day! I know that you’ll be a great and loving mother.
My dear wife, may the little bundle you carry with you bring us as much joy as you have brought into my life.
You are the light in my world that guides me through and the center of my life, Mommy I love you.
My dear wife, you’re a gift from above that we get to enjoy for the rest of our lives. I am glad you are the mother of my children.
Happy Mother’s Day my dearest friend, I wish you the best of everything under the sun!
The warmth of your embrace is the best memory I have growing up. I love your cuddles mama. Happy Mother’s Day!
No one could cheer me up and love me at the same time as much as you do. Thanks for being the best!
You are the sunshine that lights my day. Happy Mother’s Day mama!
Thank you for making our house a home full of love and happiness. I love you Mom!