Good Friday Captions For Instagram
We can all rejoice, because it’s finally the best day of the week again — aka Friday. Between meeting work deadlines, tackling assignments, or prepping for important meetings (or all of the above), you’re more than ready to celebrate the busy week coming to a close. Your Friday feels are in full swing. So, to celebrate this spectacular attitude, you should have a lineup of Instagram captions for Friday ready to go.
We’ve all had the Friday feels before, and let me tell you, they’re amazing. The Friday feels are literally all of the emotions you experience on a typical Friday — namely, that relief of being 100% done with the week. You might roll out of bed with a big smile on your face (for us non-morning people, this is a rarity any other day of the week), share some hilarious jokes with your coworkers, and daydream about the tasty drinks and snacks that await at your at-home happy hour.
Here’s to the weekend, folks. These 46 Instagram captions are the perfect pairing for that Friday Instagram you’ll inevitably post. Hold on to those Friday feels as long as you can.
1. “May today be the Fridayest Friday that ever Fridayed.”
3. “I am instantly 70% nicer after 3 p.m. on Fridays.”
4. “Friday. We out.”
5. “It’s Friday. Be fierce.”
6. “I don’t work on Fridays, I make appearances.”
7. “Weekend vibes.”
8. “Friday means rosé.”
9. “Dreams demand hustle.”
10. “It’s beginning to look a lot like happy hour cocktails.”
11. “Good morning, it’s Friday.”
12. “Ladies and gentlemen, the moment we’ve all been waiting for… it’s Friday.”
13. “We got that Friday feeling.”
14. “This morning I am 92% coffee and 8% dry shampoo.”
15. “I’m not feeling very worky today.”
16. “Cheers to the freakin’ weekend.” — Rihanna
17. “I need a cup of get stuff done.”
18. “Twinkle, twinkle little star, point me to my bar cart.”
19. “I haven’t been this excited about Friday since last Friday.”
20. “It’s Friday. Time to go make stories for Monday.”
21. “It’s Friday. The only decision you need to make is bottle or glass.”
22. “Life is good, especially on a Friday.”
23. “Weekend loading…”
24. “Really rosé to the occasion.”
25. “Wake up and smell the inspiration.”
26. “May your Friday sparkle.”
27. “Happy Friday. Make it a good one.”
28. “Oh Friday. Let me hug you.”
29. “Happiness is not having to set an alarm for the next day.”
30. “Hello, weekend.”
31. “It’s Friday night. Time to be a hero and rescue some wine trapped in a bottle.”
32. “Did you hear? It’s Friday.”
33. “Sending out some Friday love.”
34. “Feel good Friday.”
35. “Friday, is that you?”
36. “Friday is my favorite F word.”
37. “All the smiles over here.”
38. “Shake your pom-poms — it’s Friday.”
39. “On Fridays, I prefer my espresso in a martini.”
40. “Is it the weekend yet??”
41. “You know what rhymes with Friday? Wine.”
42. “Friday is my main squeeze.”
43. “Wake up and smell the dry shampoo.”
44. “It’s time for Friday slay.”
45. “Friday just called. She’s on her way and bringing the wine.”
46. “The Friday vibes are strong.”
Good Friday Instagram Captions
The holy day of Good Friday will be celebrated on April 19, 2019. On this day there is an official holiday for people to have lots of fun and excitement with friends and family members. This is an inspiring event that is celebrated in the West by exchanging love and desires.
1. Fridays are the hardest in $ome ways u are so close to freedom.
2. It’s always difficult to keep Fridays confined within themselves.they tend to spill over.
3. Employers are at their happiest on Mondays. Employees are at their happiest on Fridays.
4. Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon.
5. I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday, 4% Friday.
Good Friday Instagram Quotes
Being a devout Christian, you should search for some good Good Friday Instagram captions. These Good Friday Instagram hash tags, Good Friday captions 2019, Good Friday Wish can be used to post your Instagram posts and pictures as wishes and greetings.
- The day our mind is divine To remember and
They will start taking interest in them,
From that day our problems will bind us to take an interest in …
May God Bless You ????
✝ Happy Good Friday ????
- Which Baddi trains improve – that mechanic,
The impaired machine improves – the engineer,
The person who improved the impaired body – that doctor,
But whoever destroys the fate – that divine …
Lord Jesus always be gracious to you … ????
- Whether there is more relationship in life or not,
But in whatever relationship
It is very important to be in love and with each other …
Lord Jesus Christ The infinite grace of you remained on … ????
Wish you a very happy good Friday ????
- We are the dust of the feet of the Lord Jesus,
We have all the flowers for Lord,
Save these flowers, decorate the look,
The Lord has adopted our sins,
God has lost the text of God ….
Today is Good Friday of Good Friday !!
- A little smiling is Good Friday
Forgetting the teachings heart, is the day of Good Friday
Pray for goodness from goodness at every moment …
Give a day, have a day of Good Friday!
Good Friday Quotes and Captions for Instagram
Good Friday is a Christian holiday commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus and his death at Calvary. In some parts of the world, it is observed as a bank holiday and in others, it is celebrated by Christians with religious observance. Good Friday is an occasion for members of many religions to reflect upon the significance of Jesus’ death and resurrection.
Good Friday is celebrated on the Friday before Easter Sunday. If you are looking for some Good Friday quotes and captions for Instagram, then this post will be invaluable for you. If you are looking for the right captions your friends will love to see, any of these quotes and captions would do incredibly well.
Good Friday Bible Quotes for Instagram
- Love is patient, and love is kind. It does not envy, and it does not boast. It is not proud. 5 Corinthians 13:4
- Pray for each other so that you can live together whole and heal. The prayers of good people are powerful—they are the arms of our God reaching out to save us.
- When Jesus knew that his hour had come to depart out of this world to the Father, having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end. John 13:1
- We are unsure of this life, but we are certain of where we’re going, and that gives us peace.
- These are the days of Elijah, the deeds of the people of Gilead!❤ #goodfriday
- Rise and shine, Jerusalem! See the glory of God! The Lord has removed your chains. He has given you a beautiful headdress, a lovely crown.” Isaiah 62:1
- “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.” -Matthew 5:4
- There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: #psalm 3:1-2
- For God so loved the world that He gave His only son so that whoever believes in Him should have everlasting life.
- Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the father except through me.” John 14:6. Today is Good Friday #goodfriday
- Good Friday is a day of reflection. It’s a day to remember Jesus’s sacrifice so we may have the opportunity to spend eternity with him.
- Good Friday is a solemn holy day of obligation on which the Christians commemorate the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death at Golgotha.
- Such a beautiful day to remember the beauty in each other! Happy Good Friday, world.
- The cross, the nails, the curse He bore. To love for atonement gone to Calvary.
- “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.”
- I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.‖ John 16:33
- Good Friday is upon us. As you seek peace today, remember His love never fails. ❤️ #goodfriday
- Good Friday is a memorial day celebrating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death.
- Good Friday is a day to remember the crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ.
- Today is a good day to hear and obey the voice of The Lord. Good Friday.
- God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 #GoodFriday #Jesus #LOVED #FathersDay #Bible
- A time to celebrate and reflect on all we’re thankful for, and a time to serve and be with others. Happy Good Friday. ⛪️
- He was saved by grace—forgiveness for all who believe. God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Happy Good Friday.
- Good Friday is the Friday before Easter that commemorates the crucifixion of Jesus Christ #goodfriday #jesuschrist #sisteract
- Jesus, Love You, and I’m Always by your side no matter how hard you try to hide from me. Happy Good Friday.
- Good Friday is upon us! Let’s all take a moment to reflect on that life-changing day when the religious powers that be were able to convince people that that man sacrificed himself for their sins.
Good Friday Birthday Wishes for Instagram
- The small things—like a birthday cake from your best friend—are the big things.
- Good Friday is the one day you can spend time with friends and family without all that holiday hullabaloo.
- Celebrating birthdays in Cabo? It’s got me saying…Well, you 🎂 guess what…Friday is my birthday!
- I wish all of you a happy good Friday.
- Happy birthday to the most incredible, loving, generous, thoughtful person I have ever shared life with. I am lucky beyond words.
- Happy birthday to the love of my life, @girardi_claudia! So glad God brought you to me. Seven years together and counting….����❤️ Love you! #goodfridaybirthdays
- My birthday is on a Friday. At a fun club, playing EDM music with a guy who would love to dance with me under psytrance will make my bday 2X more awesome.
- Good Friday, folks! We’re donating $1 to the American Red Cross for every birthday message we receive, up to $500. Happy holidays, #kaylasfamily! 🤗🌺♥️👬♥️
- There is no light without darkness. There is no good without evil. There is no life without death. These are the balance that keeps everything moving forward, giving meaning to everything that happens in this world.
- I love a good Friday birthday, where I’m free to waste a day in a way that makes me look like a great person.
- Happy birthday to my best friend of 23 years. Our birthdays every year are every only time I let you win at anything 😂♥️
- It’s the best day of the year. Happy birthday, babe. 🎂🌻
- Happy birthday to the marvellous person I know. I love you more than bacon 🥓
- Happy birthday to a Hall of Fame legend and a first-ballot @NFLHallofFame inductee Terrell Owens. #GOAT
- Could you give me a little 💋 for my Friday birthday? Yes, it’s happening.
- Love is all around … it’s the most beautiful sound that you’ll hear. Happy birthday, Lovey. 💗☺️
- I always get a little sad when it’s Winter and my birthday is here. Christmas always makes my birthday feel so far away.
- Happy Friday!!! Here’s to more celebrations and love.
- Satisfying a need to feel special and accomplished on a Friday.
- I got that sun in my eyes. It feels like we’re back in summer, but I love this weather because it screams #goodfridaybirthdays.
- My favourite day of the week is now my favourite day of the month. #GoodFridayBirthday
- This #goodfriday is the reason why I live to see another day. Happy birthday to my favourite human, forever & always <3 💖
- It’s #GoodFriday, and can we please take a moment to recognize how blessed we are? Today, I’m thankful for my friends, family & the beauty of living in the South. ❤
- Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear friend🎉 … That’s how we roll on #goodfriday
- This Good Friday, let’s show our gratitude to the Lord. Let’s do small things with great love and care to bless those around us. Happy Good Friday!
- Wishing a happy birthday to the person always on top of things at work, people want to follow her lead and learn from her 📝💯
- A birthday falling on the day of Christ’s crucifixion—anyone else feeling blessed? 🙏
- Good Friday falls on your birthday this year! This calls for a big slice of birthday cake. Have an epic day! 😍
- We can’t believe it’s your birthday today! Happy Good Friday to you….and good Friday to everyone else. 😜😊☕
- I wish I never knew how old I was, and then I wouldn’t be able to know that I am growing older every single day. Happy birthday to me🥂 #GoodFriday
Good Friday Christian Quotes for Instagram
- Let us never forget that by dying on the cross, Jesus Christ defeated death. Happy Good Friday. #GoodFriday
- We are finding moments everywhere to be grateful for — the life in us, the love around us, the memories that make us smile. Happy Good Friday!
- Good Friday is a time for us to reflect on the mercy and grace that God offered to each of us through Jesus’ death on the cross.
- I will always look back fondly on all of the beautiful memories I’ve made with you during the years. May they continue to make you smile. Happy Good Friday, Friends.
- Good Friday. The day that all of creation lies still and silent, and we remember what it cost God to purchase our redemption.
- Good Friday is powered by hope. It’s built on the promise that, even amid our weakness, God can work for us and through us. We hope that Heaven brings Good Friday to an end.
- Today is GOOD FRIDAY. Jesus died on this day for our sins and rose again 3 days hence. Let us remember this moment in history today and honour his sacrifice with a grateful heart.
- Good Friday is the day that brings us closer to Christ. That’s why we are loving spring forward this year by setting our clocks ahead at least one hour!
- Have a blessed and meaningful Good Friday. Remember the Lord’s sacrifice for us by giving thanks and fasting with our neighbors in need.
- Good Friday…A day to take a breath, reflect on what you are thankful for and rest in the fact that He sacrificed His life so that yours can be saved. ⚜☝👬🌹
- That moment every day that you remember today is good Friday 🙏
- Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy #happygoodfriday
- On this Good Friday, may we pause to appreciate the beauty of a new beginning?
- Good Friday is a reminder that life brings challenges and heartaches beyond our control. 📝
- Good Friday, for many Christians, is the day that represents the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Christians around the world observe Good Friday with fasting.
- Good Friday isn’t just about the cross, but at the end of the day, it reminds us that even though nobody was perfect, Jesus was perfect. And he died for our sins.
- You are beautiful, whether anyone else sees it or not. #goodfriday
- Happy Good Friday! Remember that God chose to be humbled by taking on the form of a servant instead of getting all “I’m Lord of the Universe!” with us.
- Happy Good Friday! We’re reflecting on the day that Jesus Christ was crucified. 🙏😔
- Good Friday…A day on earth full of love, grace, and redemption.
- Good Friday is not an end. It is a beginning—the beginning of the greatest story ever told, the story of ultimate triumph over evil, the story of new life breaking forth from death.”
- 🌿Join us on Good Friday at 11 AM EST for a live YouTube broadcast about the Easter story. It’s free! Remember, God is never more present than when He hides.
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
- Faith is not something you talk about or even show off to others. Faith is the realization of things you’ve been given.
- Dear God, today we celebrate you and your gift to all of us: You and you alone. Happy Good Friday, Everyone!
- It’s #GoodFriday! Celebrate the day with prayer and know that our stores are open late tonight for #BlackFridayshopping. ❤️🌹
- Here’s to the light of Christ that shines in all hearts, making us all children of God. God bless you this Good Friday.
- Laying down roots isn’t about living permanently in one place or building a house. It’s about spending enough time with loved ones to create beautiful memories that will carry you through to the next season of life.
- Let’s be in the hammock in a pine tree in the woods sipping cold beers and laughing about ridiculous things for no reason.
- ❤️🙏 Happy Good Friday and Easter, everyone! Rise and Shine and be blessed! #goodfriday #happygoodfriday #thenewlife
- Good Friday is the day in which Christians commemorate the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
- Good Friday is a reminder of God’s great grace—a gift that He offers to each of us if we are willing to accept it.