Easter Sunday Jokes
Of course we love Christmas, but there’s no questioning that Eater is one of the most wonderful times of the year. We love gathering the family for a delicious Easter brunch, collecting Easter gifts for kids and watching them search for eggs and baskets, and topping off the holiday with a slice of Easter cake. It’s a beautiful season of springtime celebration.
There’s a silly side of Easter that can be fun too—especially for kids—which is why we’re sharing the best Easter jokes for you to enjoy at this year’s holiday festivity. When it comes to posting an Easter caption on Instagram or shooting a quick text to your friends to wish them a happy Easter, we recommend sticking with one of these hilarious one-liners. These clean, punny, and sometimes downright goofy jokes are guaranteed to put a smile on anyone’s face. And they double as all-purpose Easter wishes and Easter quotes as well!
Scroll through, pick out a few favorites, and get ready to laugh!
Funny Jokes About Easter
- Christmas does come before Easter in one place—but where? The dictionary!
- What’s the best way to make Easter easier? Put an “i” where the “t” is.
- How does Easter end? With an “R”!
- Where does Easter take place every year? Where eggs marks the spot!
- How can you make Easter preparations go faster? Use the eggs-press lane!
- What should you do to prepare for all the Easter treats? Eggs-ercise!
- What kind of jewelry is the best Easter gift? A 14-carrot gold necklace.
- What kind of bean can’t grow in a garden? A jelly bean.
- What happens if you get married on Easter? You live hoppily ever after.
- Why did the baby chick cross the road? To meet up with her Peeps.
Funny Jokes About the Easter Bunny
- What do you call a rabbit with fleas? Bugs Bunny.
- What do you get when you pour hot water into a rabbit hole? Hot cross bunnies.
- What did the Easter Bunny say to the carrot? Nice gnawing you.
- What is Easter Bunny’s favorite kind of music? Hip-hop!
- What do you get if you give an Easter Bunny a pair of socks? A sock hop!
- How does an Easter Bunny keep his fur looking so good? Hare spray.
- What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite restaurant? IHOP.
- Why was the Easter Bunny so sad? He was having a bad hare day.
- How does the Easter Bunny stay in shape? He eggs-ercises.
- How does the Easter Bunny stay fit? Hare-obics.
- How does the Easter Bunny travel? By hare-plane.
- How do you write a letter to an Easter Bunny? Use hare-mail!
- What do you call an Easter Bunny with a bad memory? A hare-brain!
- What do you call an Easter Bunny who gets kicked out of school? Egg-spelled.
- What the Easter Bunny’s favorite dance move? The bunny hop.
- Why does the Easter Bunny want to win a gold medal? Because he heard it’s 24 carrot.
- What kind of bunny can’t hop? A chocolate bunny.
- What’s the Easter Bunny’s favorite sport? Basket-ball.
- What kind of rabbit tells jokes? A funny bunny.
- Why couldn’t the Easter Bunny watch his favorite show? Because his TV was scrambled!
- Did you hear about the bunny who sat on a bumblebee? It’s a tender tail!
- Where does the Easter Bunny get his eggs? From an eggplant.
- What did the Easter bunny say about the Easter parade? It was eggs-cellent.
- What do you get if you cross Winnie the Pooh and the Easter Bunny? A honey bunny.
Funny Jokes About Easter Eggs
- What did one Easter egg say to the other? Heard any good yolks today?
- What do you call an Easter egg from outer space? An egg-straterrestrial!
- Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a joke? It might crack up!
- What do you call a very tired Easter egg? Eggs-austed.
- What’s an Easter egg’s least favorite day? Fry-day.
- What do you call a mischievous egg? A practical yolk-er.
- What happens if you tell a joke to an Easter egg? It cracks up.
- What did the Easter egg ask for at the hair salon? A new dye-job.
- Did you hear the one about the house infested with Easter eggs? It needed an eggs-terminator!
- Why was the little girl sad after the Easter egg hunt? Because an egg beater!
- Why did the Easter egg hide? It was a little chicken.
- Did you hear about the dirty Easter egg hunt? It was hosted by the dust bunny.
Knock-Knock Jokes About Easter
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Heidi. Heidi who? Heidi the eggs around the house.
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Wendy. Wendy who? Wendy Easter egg hunt taking place?
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Alma. Alma who? Alma Easter candy is gone!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Arthur. Arthur who? Arthur any more Easter eggs to decorate?
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Police. Police who? Police hurry up and find all the eggs.
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Sherwood. Sherwood who? Sherwood like to have as much Easter candy as you!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Boo. Boo who? Don’t cry, Easter will be back next year!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Butcher. Butcher who? Butcher eggs in one basket!
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Some bunny. Some bunny who? Some bunny’s been eating all my Easter candy!
Funny Easter Jokes and Puns Everyone Will Love
Easter is one of our favorite holidays to celebrate with family and friends. From church to brunch and of course the Easter egg hunt, it’s a fun (and fashionable!) day for all. With these funny Easter jokes, you’ll have something in your back pocket to make everyone around you smile all day long. Since everyone is wearing their Sunday best, Easter is a perfect opportunity for family pictures. If you need the right caption to go with your Easter snap, why not a cute Easter pun? Don’t worry about anything inappropriate—all of these Easter jokes are perfect for kids. Write a quick Easter joke on a sheet of paper and include it in your kids’ lunch boxes the week of Easter for a sweet midday laugh or leave some surprise puns inside Easter eggs at the hunt! However you deliver these Easter jokes, they’re sure to make every bunny laugh out loud.