Zumba is a great dance-cardio option that’s an immersive experience for participants and is not only effective but allows you to express yourself while getting in shape. Jason Derulo
What I love most about Zumba is that they make exercising fun and make it accessible to everyone all over the world. Jason Derulo
Don’t get me wrong: I love a massive show with dancers and the works, and I love Zumba! But I just want there to be more people who just sing. Sam Smith
Actually, I try different kinds of exercise. I do functional training, Zumba, classical dance and walking. Navya Nair
I was pushed into Zumba by one of the trainers in my gym. He saw me looking inside the Zumba room, so he told me to just go and start. Roop Durgapal
Oh my God, Zumba is the greatest invention ever for women. I like to exercise, though I do nothing consistently because I get bored and impatient. With Zumba, you’re dancing, you’re moving your hips. So much fun. Robin Wright
I’m a pretty active person. I love yoga, crossfit, Zumba, and got to get that occasional hike in at Runyon Canyon when I can. I also love mentoring youth. Sufe Bradshaw
I was a good baseball player. I still play a couple of times a week as part of my daily workout. Just throwing the ball, running around, fielding ground balls, you know. It’s better to me than being on a treadmill or some sort of Zumba class. Billy Crystal
I do a Zumba class at least twice a week, which entertains me and keeps me fit, and I have two dogs that I walk regularly. Darcey Bussell
Sometimes, I do zumba and a lot of yoga. Raashi Khanna
If I’m going to be doing a Zumba class I’m going to be wearing Zubaz. Mojo Rawley
Zumba is so energising and refreshing. It’s totally fun. My face turns red at the end of the session, and I feel like I am ready to take over the world. Roop Durgapal
I am a gym rat who loves to work out, particularly running, Zumba, yoga, cycling, and kickboxing. Aprilynne Pike
Zumba is world-wide, respected and it’s about health. It’s something that you really didn’t expect from me. People have been blown away to find out that Zumba and I have partnered up. Lil Jon
If I eat something a little crazy or if I feel sluggish, I know I have to eat better the next day and work out. I work out, I do circuit training so I try to keep my heart rate up whether I’m doing cardio, lifting weights or jumping rope. I like to mix it up. I also take Zumba classes – I love those, those are a blast. Jordin Sparks
I might attempt Zumba. I haven’t yet, but I thought it would be a lot of fun and different. Jackie Joyner-Kersee
I’m a dancer so anything related to dance I love to do. I also tried Zumba last week. That thing is tough! 15 minutes in I was going for a water break. It wasn’t easy! Patti Stanger
I like doing Zumba. I only do it like, once a week. If I did it more often, I would be very skinny. Shanina Shaik
I tried Zumba, but I laughed the entire time! I was so bad, it’s embarrassing. Julie Foudy
Zumba Sayings and Quotes
Work like you don’t need the money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance like nobody’s watching.Satchel Paige
When you dance, you can enjoy the luxury of being you.Paolo Coelho
Every day brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.Oprah Winfrey
Do it big, do it right, and do it with style.Fred Astaire
Get up and dance, get up and smile, get up and drink to the days that are gone in the shortest while.Simon Fowler
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.Friedrich Nietzsche
A fit, healthy body that is the best fashion statement.Jess C Scott
All that is important is this one moment in movement. Make the moment important, vital, and worth living. Do not let it slip away unnoticed and unused.Martha Graham
To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful.Agnes De Mille
The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing.James Brown
When the melody plays, footsteps move, heart sings and spirit begin to dance.Shah Asad Rizvi
Zumba is a great way to exercise and fellowship with other people in a fun atmosphere!Sherry
Dance is that delicacy of life radiating every particle of our existence with happiness.Shah Asad Rizvi
Oh my God, Zumba is the greatest invention ever for women. I like to exercise, though I do nothing consistently because I get bored and impatient. With Zumba, you’re dancing, you’re moving your hips. So much fun.Robin Wright
Zumba has been a fun alternative to traditional exercise. I love the upbeat music too!Sarah D.
One step, two steps, three steps; like winds of time experience joy of centuries, when movements become revelations of the dance of destinies.Shah Asad Rizvi
I like doing Zumba. I only do it like, once a week. If I did it more often, I would be very skinny.Shanina Shaik
Awesome Zumba Quotes for Fitness Lovers
- “With Zumba, you’re dancing, you’re moving your hips. So much fun.” –Robin Wright.
- “Don’t get me wrong: I love a massive show with dancers and the works, and I love Zumba!” –Sam Smith.
- “Zumba is worldwide, respected and it’s about health. It’s something that you really didn’t expect from me.” –Lil Jon.
- “It was the vibe of the class, the permanent joy and happiness that was filling the room, the sense of empowerment that I never felt before.” –Ana Georgescu.
- “Zumba is a great way to exercise and fellowship with other people in a fun atmosphere!”- Sherry.
- “Dance is central to everything I believe in, and Zumba is the brand that makes dancing accessible to everyone.” – Jason Derulo.
- “I love going to class with a friend, because together, I believe we are stronger and we can help cheer each other on!” – Priscilla Satori.
- “The energy from the Zumba community is infectious and we are excited to see them sparkle on the dance floor wearing this new collection.” – Alexander Wellhoefer.
- “I like to mix it up. I also take Zumba classes – I love those, those are a blast.” – Jordin Sparks.
- “Zumba has been a fun alternative to traditional exercise. I love the upbeat music too!” – Sarah D.
- “Zumba offers a new approach to fitness and dance, and encompasses the same love and passion for dance that we all do.” – Will Adams
“I am a gym rat who loves to work out, particularly running, Zumba, yoga, cycling, and kickboxing.” – Aprilynne Pike.
- “When you’re in a Zumba class, it’s like you’re turning on the radio, and discovering new songs and rhythms.” – Carolina Morales.
- “You can’t do Zumba and be in a bad mood!”- Cynthia Watros.
- “A body in motion stays in motion. So let’s dance!”- Audrey Raney.
- “Dance is a universal concept that elicits fun and emotion and provides a great workout, regardless of your skillset.” – Carolina Morales.
“Since starting Zumba I’ve lost 40 pounds, lowered my blood pressure, lowered my cholesterol, and increased my stamina.” – Lisa Macdonald.
- “Thanks to Zumba, not only has my body been changed, but my mind, life, and entire outlook on fitness has improved!” – Christina Davis.
- “I’ve never stuck with any workout I started, but with Zumba it’s more like a party. You’re having fun first, and listening to good music and before you know it, you’ve burned about 500 calories.” – Tiffany Crawford.
- “It is not a dance class, it is a party! No one is judging you by your dance abilities – just have fun and feel the music.” – Ricardo Marmite.
- “Zumba is taking over the world, and I couldn’t be more excited to blend our backgrounds together and offer moves that encourage everyone to get up, dance, and most importantly, have fun.” – Will Adams.
- “I love Zumba because no other exercise makes me laugh and smile throughout the whole hour!” – Claire Prewett.
- “The moment I took my first Zumba class, I was hooked! I went from the back row to the front row and on stage with my instructor for a number or two.” – Brenda Rivera.
“You think aerobics is not a cool sport? I think you are wrong. It requires amazing discipline, flexibility, fitness, knowledge.” – Magnus Scheving.
… It was great fun, although I had to hold myself back from turning it into a giant mosh pit slam dance. Last time I did that they kicked me out for a month. Today I enjoyed watching an 80 year old lady – with a cane no less – shimmy, her boobs flying like weapons around her waist. — Debra Dunbar
He throws his hands up in despair. ‘She drives me insane. The woman has the attention span of a toddler. She’s ditched playing bridge and has now informed me that she’s enrolled in some Kumba dancing nonsense. I can’t keep up with her.’
‘You mean Zumba?’
‘That’s the one,’ He points his chocolate digestive at me. ‘It’s all the rage, apparently.’
I chuckle at the thought of Irene in a leopard print leotard, jigging her over generous rump all over the place. — Jodi Ellen Malpas