Toxic Mother Quotes
1. Toxic mothers always remain the strangest, craziest people we’ve ever met. Marguerite Duras.
2. I was worthy of her love whether she gave it to me or not. Every child is worthy of love. Richard Paul Evans.
3. My toxic mother can only intimidate me if I let her. While she’s busy trying to bully the child I, the adult I can reject her, ignore her or report her to authorities. Rayne Wolf.
4. Any mother that could be cruel to a child is not going to apologize to that child when they have grown up. Rayne Wolf.
5. Toxic mothers plant seeds of guilt, low self-esteem and low self-worth into their daughters which further manifests when those daughters get into their own relationships making them extremely needy or even toxic just like their own moms. Trialsandtests.
6. Daughters often get their toxic behaviour from their toxic mothers which they later import into their own relationships in future. Trialsandtests.
7. Your mother may be toxic or verbally and emotionally abusive towards you but you need to still love, honour and thank her for the gift of life she gave you not because she deserves your love but because you love, value yourself and know that your self-worth and value isn’t dependent on anyone, including your allegedly toxic mom. Trialsandtests.
8. Very often, toxic moms will abandon their own children and find meaningless excuses to justify their deeds as to why they are not able to be there for their children. Trialsandtests.
Related: 51 Mother Daughter Quotes To Help You Appreciate Mothers More.
9. You don’t have to feel guilty if you have to distance yourself for a while from your toxic mom if she becomes too toxic to be around her in peace without causing any drama. Trialsandtests.
10. Sometimes, loving your toxic mom and sending her sweet love letters reminding her that you always be her dear child and always love her no matter what from a distance can be the best revenge to help your toxic mom come to her senses. Trialsandtests.
11. Narcissist mothers teach their daughters that love is not unconditional, that it is given only when they behave by maternal expectations and whims. Dr McBride.
12. Boys and girls of narcissistic mothers both have to deal with a deficit of maternal nurturing that their upbringing lacked. Mark Bans chick.
13. Most narcissistic mothers see motherhood as a burden and like to let it be known how much work it is. Michelle Piper.
14. The narcissist mother refuses to acknowledge her games if she is pouting, let her. If she is using guilt in an attempt to force you to do something, do not give in. Cynthia Bailey Rug.
15. I will take everything negative about my mother and flip it in my life. I will create a welcoming and warm home life. I will express love and encourage others daily; I will extend myself to those in need and I will remember a life well-lived is the best revenge. Rayne Wolfe.
16. I will participate in a mother-daughter relationship only if it’s positive. Rayne Wolfe.
17. All toxic mothers are more dangerous than absent fathers due to their contagious toxic energy which poisons your soul. Trialsandtests.
18. You don’t have to be a victim of the abuse that toxic moms subjected to you in your childhood. You can always break that cycle and start living happily again for your own future family and children. Trialsandtests.
19. Toxic mothers have this type of toxic manipulative love which is controlling and possessive in nature and never allows you to be yourself or express your true individuality. Trialsandtests.
20. You can’t change your stubborn toxic mom but you can always influence her with your positive energy, unconditional love, compassion and understanding at a distance if needed. Trialsandtests.
21. Toxic mother will often play favourites with their children in that they will love other children more than you if you don’t conform to their wishes. Trialsandtests.
22. Sometimes, unconditional love from you which you were never given by your abusive and toxic mom is all that your toxic mom may need to help her realize where she came up short. Trialsandtests.
23. Being surrounded by toxic mothers can be the loneliest moments in your life as a child due to a lack of connection & bonding between mother and child. Trialsandtests.
24. An unloving mother robs the child of a sense of belonging. The need to belong can become a lifelong quest for him or her. Peg Streep.
25. When you have this hurt for this long, particularly when a bond so sacred as the mother to child is broken, it’s a slow walk to healing. Iyanla Vanzant.
Toxic Mothers Quotes
Quotes about toxic mothers to help you give your toxic moms what they were not able to give you when you were a child.
26. Just good mothers produce good and strong daughters with high self-esteem and self-worth, toxic and abusive moms produce toxic daughters with low self-image, worth, self-esteem and drama which they later import into their own future relationships. Trialsandtests.
27. I will give my toxic mother one thing she never gave me; the truth. Rayne Wolfe.
28. Divide and conquer is a common tactic toxic moms use to destroy their own family bonds and relationships especially those between them and their own children. Trialsandtests.
29. Just as a bad or corrupt tree that can’t produce good fruits, you can’t expect to be loved, valued and cherished by toxic mothers corrupted by their own toxicity from within. Trialsandtests.
30. Toxic and abusive moms are indifferent to your feelings and have no regard for your feelings at all even though you are a son or daughter to them. Trialsandtests.
31. The influence all toxic and emotionally abusive mothers have on their children is negative which just tarnishes the image their children will have about them in future when they grow up into adults and start living on their own. Trialsandtests.
32. Toxic moms are immature emotionally which is why they behave the way they do. So, don’t mind their toxic behaviour and concentrate on living your best life and don’t let their drama affect the quality of your livelihood. Trialsandtests.
33. It’s not your fault that your mom is toxic as it isn’t your job to raise your mom because she is already an adult responsible for her own life choices just as you are responsible for your own. Trialsandtests.
34. All toxic mothers are energy vampires in the making who will bleed you dry if you let their toxic behaviour go unchecked which is sad indeed. Trialsandtests.
35. Unconditional love is the best weapon you can ever have in your arsenal to defeat the toxic behaviour and resentment your toxic mother has against you for no apparent reason. Trialsandtests.
36. Toxic moms pollute and contaminate everything good around them. So be careful when you are in their presence so that you don’t gen contaminated as well. Trialsandtests.
37. What all toxic and abusive moms don’t understand is that there is a big difference between love and possessiveness. If they did, they wouldn’t be controlling, manipulative and abusive towards their children in any form. Trialsandtests.
38. With toxic mothers, it’s all about control and manipulation. Trialsandtests.
39. There are no shortages of drama in the house if toxic mothers are present. Trialsandtests.
40. If a toxic mom claims to love you, kindly remind her that there is a big difference between real love and abuse or control disguised as love and that real love doesn’t hurt nor it is abusive. Trialsandtests.
41. Never hate your toxic mother. Only hate her toxic behaviour. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
42. Unhealthy and toxic moms discourage their children from fully expressing their unique selves which is why most daughter raised by toxic moms have low self-esteem and self-worth. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
43. With toxic mothers, come toxic daughters who later become toxic wives to their future husbands due to the toxic behaviour they inherited from their own toxic moms. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
44. Victimization is a common tactic toxic mothers use to victimize their children to make them submissive to their controlling tyrannical rule. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
45. When it comes to toxic mothers, you are always wrong and they are always right. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
46. Toxic and narcissistic mothers are never appreciated by their own children and constantly compare their children to their neighbours. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
47. Toxic moms are self-absorbed parents which is why they are controlling and possessive in the first place to their children. Samuel Zulu. Trialsandtests.
48. To influence your toxic mother positively and to bring some sense into her, always respond to her with godly love, compassion and understanding which surpasses all human understanding and avoid bitter confrontations with her. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
49. Sometimes, all it takes is a simple act of unconditional love and kindness on your part to eradicate all the toxic behaviour your toxic mother has. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.
50. Toxic mothers don’t understand the importance of motherly love for their children which is why they can emotionally abuse their children without have second thoughts about the effect their toxic abusive behaviour has on the welfare of their children. Samuel Zulu, trialsandtests.