Thursdays open up many new possibilities.
Every day we await for the weekend. Thursday reminds us that Friday night is going to start soon.
Thursday is exciting because it tell us that Friday is almost here. But that is not the best thing about Thursday. Thursdays make us happy, giving life new purpose, helping us let meaningless things go, motivating us to get up, keep calm, think things through, and do great things. Thursday can make us feel alive and allow us to do almost anything we want to. Every successful person has had to live through Thursdays to get where they are now. Taking one moment of the week to for highlighting positive moments of the week and be thankful about them is called Thankful Thursday. People can take their time do great things or something they love. But being thankful is important and which day of the week is better than a happy Thursday to be thankful?
Best Thankful Thursday Quotes
Thursdays make us positive. And our lives may change when we are positive. Thursdays may not be the favorite day for many people but it can change our lives. We are blessed with the day Thursday. Check these thankful Thursday quotes out. While these are Thursday quotes, you can share it every day and bring a difference in someone’s life.
1. “Thursday is a day to admit your mistakes and try to improve.”
– Byron Pulsifer.
2. “Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break.”
3. “It was on a sweet Thursday,
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday all had passed
Came the day I’d waited for at last.”
-Johnny Mathis, ‘Sweet Thursday’, 1963.
4. “Wednesday can only dream of becoming a Thursday.”
― Anthony T. Hincks.
5. “It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out.”
– Demetri Martin.
6. “Thursday morning and the sun is early
Thursday morning and the trees are singing.”
-Giles, Giles & Fripp, ‘Thursday Morning’, 1968.
7. “I do, therefore, invite my fellow citizens…to set apart and observe the last Thursday of November next, as a day of Thanksgiving and praise to our beneficent Father who dwelleth in the Heavens.”
8. “Happy Thursday! Greet your problems and decisions with peace and calm.”
9. “It’s Thursday afternoon, and we have sports.”
― Melina Marchetta, ‘Saving Francesca’, 2003.
10. “Thursday is the future that I’ve been waiting to experience.”
― Anthony T. Hincks.
11. “It’s Thursday, I’m breathing. I’m Alive and I’m Blessed. God is Good.”
*Do you know where this quote originated? Please email us to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Motivational Quotes For The End Of The Week
Thursdays may be long but it is always right to be a little strict to ensure we are successful. With Friday around the corner, Thursday brings out the essence of the upcoming weekends that we love so much. Here are some motivational end of the week quotes on Thursday.
12. “Thursday comes and the week’s gone.”
– George Herbert.
13. “Thursday is party day for the week that surrounds it.”
― Anthony T. Hincks.
14. “So I won’t wear makeup on Thursday
‘Cause who I am is enough.”
-Jess Glynne, ‘Thursday’, 2018.
15. “Thursday is one day closer to my expectation that everything I have done through the week culminates in progress.”
16. “We covered so much ground on Thursday night that it took us half and hour. I’m not trying to look for excuses but that’s the reality.”
17. “By Thursday morning, we’d gotten over the worst of it.”
– William Scranton.
18. “Make your snacks on Sunday, and you will be good to go until Thursday or so.”
– Summer Sanders.
19. “Thursday is full of tenderness and kindness.
So have a good day, and share it with those around you.”
― Anthony T. Hincks.
20. “Playing on a Thursday and then a Sunday is not a problem.”
– Michael Laudrup.
21. “Chili, spice of red Thursday, which is the day of reckoning.”
― Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni.
22. “Thursday is end day in weekend. Today you are so tired, will think about how your week was, and how will go on Thursday.”
– Wayne Dyer.
23. “Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way.”
― Jef Raskin.
24. “It’s Thursday. The excitement and anticipation build for the upcoming weekend.”
Inspirational Thursday Quotes
Happy Thursday quotes, gratitude quotes, and inspirational quotes related to Thursday can give us some inspiration in the long week.
25. “Effort is what is required on Thursday to finish all that needs to be done.”
– Kate Summers.
26. “Thursday is one of the days of the week that I strive to maintain a positive outlook.”
27. “On Thursday they fished at the lake, returning with damp clothes and sun-glazed complexions, laughing together at a joke they didn’t share with anyone else.”
― Lisa Kleypas, ‘Scandal in Spring’, 2006.
28. “Thursday is full of timeless thoughts, and marshmallow dreams.”
― Anthony T. Hincks.
29. “You can quit anything on a Thursday.”
30. “So sometimes I’ll eat whatever I want on Thursday, like a big breakfast of pancakes and bacon and eggs and stuff.”
31. “Sweet Thursday is calling me back up to Monterey.”
-Matt Costa, ‘Sweet Thursday’, 2005.
32. “Use Thursday to take the time to eliminate time wasters.”
33. “But a lot of runners will overtrain on Thursday if left on their own. Thursday is the most dangerous day of the week.”
34. “Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day!”
– Kate Summers.
35. “On Thursday noon I liked you well,
And fondly felt that we must dwell
Not far apart, whatever befell.”
36. “We protected home. We have to try to do it again Thursday night.”
37. “Thursday is a day of reflections, and thoughts.”
― Anthony T. Hincks.
38. “Life is made out of Thursday afternoons. You just keep having them one after the other and let everything else take care of itself.”
Funny Thankful Thursday Quotes
Check out these funny Thankful Thursday quotes that will give you a good laugh.
39. “I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that.”
– Howie Mandel.
40. “I carry a knife with me so I can cut images out of cardboard boxes. I’m always cutting cardboard. Especially every Thursday, which is recycling day.”
41. “I’m going to scare a lot of kids Thursday night.”
42. “We usually have margaritas on Thursdays but since it’s Tuesday I’ll make an exception.”
43. “This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.”
– Douglas Adams.
44. “Thursday has its own peculiar way
Of saying ‘hey’”.
45. “I was hoping to get a reception like this, I’d just hoped that it would be on Thursday night instead of Tuesday night.”
46. “This is a bit different to the Thursday breakfast I’m used to. It’s usually just me and my dog.”
47. “My favorite day at 30 Rock is Thursday, when the show airs.”
48. “It could be Monday and I’d have on underwear saying Thursday. I just didn’t care.”
― Sue Monk Kidd.
49. “Thursday, I accidentally spent some of my own money.”
50. “Thursday should start with a teabag of fun.”
― Anthony T. Hincks.
Thankful Thursday Quotes
- “Today is a new day. Expect great things!” – Unknown
- Thursday comes and the week’s gone. – George Herbert
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Unknown
- “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you.” – Dr. Seuss
- “I’m from Canada, so Thanksgiving to me is just Thursday with more food. And I’m thankful for that.” – Howie Mandel
- “Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
- “Thursday is the end day of the weekend. Today you are so tired and will think about how was your week and how it will go on Thursday. With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift.” – Everything Wayne Dyer
- “Thursday …Nothing more pleasurable than opening our eyes and realizing that every day, God gives us a chance to try again. Of not looking back. To love, smile and live!” – Unknown
- “I wonder how to turn water into wine. Happy thirsty Thursday.” – Unknown
- “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
- “Overcoming fear isn’t just about doing what scares you, but having the courage to say no to the things you no longer want.” –Scott Allan
- “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
- “I believe that when you bring forth the best there is within you, you lift yourself to greater and greater heights.” -Les Brown
- “Dear Thursday are you sure you’re not Friday? Because I could really go for it being Friday today!” – Unknown
- “It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out.” – Demetri Martin
- “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
- “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
- “Some people call it Thursday, I like to call it Friday Eve.” – Unknown
- “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.”– Stephen Covey
- “It’s Thursday. I’m breathing. I’m Alive and I’m Blessed. God is Good.” – Unknown
Thursday Motivational Quotes
- “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.” ― APJ Abdul Kalam
- “Effort is what is required on Thursday to finish all that needs to be done.” – Kate Summers
- “If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.” – Hayley Williams
- “Believe in yourself, push your limits, and do whatever it takes to conquer your goals.” – Unknown
- “Thursday is perhaps the worst day of the week. It’s nothing in itself, it just reminds you that the week has been going on too long.” – Unknown
- “I wish you a tolerable Thursday. That’s all any of us can hope for.” – April Winchell
- “Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels.” ― Bertolt Brecht
- Look back and be grateful, look ahead and be hopeful, look around and be helpful.” – Unknown
- “A little progress every day adds up to big results.” – Satya
- “Courage means to keep making forward progress while you still feel afraid.” – Joyce Meyer
- “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.” – William Arthur Ward
- “The day is what you make it! so why not make it great one.” – Unknown
- “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.” – Helen Keller
- “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Emile Zola
- “In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision.”— Dalai Lama
- “Life is like a moving river, and you can be at the mercy of the river if you don’t take action to steer yourself in a predetermined direction.” — Mahesh Jethmalani
- “Thursday is one of the days of the week that I strive to maintain a positive outlook.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Motivation is the energy to act.” –Unknown
- “It’s Thursday, think positive and positive things will start happening.” –Unknown
- “Nothing screws up your Friday like realizing it Thursday.” –Unknown
- “This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.” – Douglas Adams
- “Life is a roller coaster. Sometimes you hit the lows and sometimes you hit the highs.” –Calvin K. Lee
- “Taking positive action means having the courage to act when others might not.” –Jordan Ring
- “Thursday is a day to admit your mistakes and try to improve.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ― Winston Churchill
- “Sometimes things will be easy & sometimes life will test you. It’s NEVER going to be “good” all the time. Learn to love it.” ― Brenden Dilley
- “Change begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Unknown
- ”Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break.” – John Farley
- “Rise up and attack the day with enthusiasm.” – Unknown
- ”Today is the day you will start something new, I bet you can feel it in your bones right now.” – Unknown
- “Thursday is one day closer to my expectation that everything I have done through the week culminates in progress.” – Byron Pulsifer
- ”Create a life that feels good on the inside. Not one that just looks good on the outside.” – Maison Blanc
- ”In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” — Thomas Jefferson
- ”Quit overthinking and just do more of what makes you happy and alive. Hoping that you have a fantastic Thursday!” – Unknown
- “Don’t cross a bridge until you come to it.” – Unknown
- ”It’s time to embrace the crazy beautiful mess that you are because it’s almost the weekend.” – Unknown
Happy Thursday Quotes
- One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. Happy Thursday!
- Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love, regret nothing, and don’t let people bring you down! Enjoy a new day of your life! Happy Thursday!
- You can do anything you put your heart, mind, and soul into. Far more than you can imagine. Be fearless.” Do it. Wishing you a Happy Thursday!
- Happy Thursday. A brand new day. A clean slate. The possibilities are endless.
- Happy Thursday! Do a happy dance because tomorrow is Friday!
- Make the most of this day! Laugh, love, read, live, learn, play, dream, and just be happy! Live every moment! Happy Thursday!
- ”I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” – Nelson Mandela
- ”Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” — George Addair
- ”Run my dear, from anything that may not strengthen your precious budding wings.” – Unknown
- ”Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “Thursdays bring a focus to our week to complete all that needs to be done” – Byron Pulsifer
- Happy Thursday! Life at work and at home is so much HAPPIER when you speak and act with kindness. Share a smile and make it a great day! – Tracey Edmonds
- To find happiness, focus not on what we want, rather on what we have. Happy Thursday!
- “Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day!” – Kate Summer
- “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.”–Vince Lombardi
- “Let this Thursday be filled with possibilities – be aware of the opportunities around you, don’t just go through the day, live the day with your eyes and your mind open.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
- “Criticism of you isn’t the truth – it’s just someone’s opinion.” – Cindy Francis
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.”– John Maxwell
- “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.”
— Lyndon B. Johnson