Sometimes the heart sulks and time seems difficult to pass.
This is when you want to keep believing that someday things will change. Be it love or the whole world you still want to find something, someday, to keep you going each day and know it will be alright.
Someday quotes help you in ways you don’t know. A single quote might click and just brighten up your day. That is when you know that you have it in you and no matter what the world says you want to and will fight against all odds.
Inspirational Someday Quotes
Here are some of the best someday quotes and maybe someday quotes to brighten your day.
1. “That kind of forgiveness is of God. And if they have it, they have it, and if they don’t, well, maybe they’ll find it someday.”
– James C. Dobson, ‘Life On The Edge: A Young Adult’s Guide To A Meaningful Future’.
2. “Hard work does not go unnoticed, and someday the rewards will follow.”
– Alan Rufus.
3. “It takes a noble man to plant a seed for a tree that will some day give shade to people he may never meet.”
– D. Elton Trueblood.
4. “As an inventor, it’s a rite of passage to have an engine. I’d like to have my own engine someday.”
– Lonnie Johnson.
5. “Let’s try our best? I hope that someday the many, many tears that were shed will be worth it.”
– Natsuki Takaya.
6. “I am a camera, with its shutter open. Someday with time, all of this will be developed, printed, fixed.”
– Christopher Isherwood.
7. “I have to believe that someday we’ll get our happy endings.”
– Emory R. Frie, ‘Realm Of The Snow Queen’.
8. “Someday we lose all at once and someday we get all back at once. But either way,Accept it. ”
– Diarian Hersi.
9. “It’s one thing you aspire to: someday, you’ll be able to write a book.”
– Thomas Keller.
10. “Someday, somewhere-anywhere, unfailingly, you’ll find yourself…”
– Pablo Neruda.
11. “Someday we’ll want to look back on this with love and it will all seem funny.”
12. “I should probably give up pretending I’m going to be somebody someday…”
– Brian Andreas, ‘Theories Of Everything’.
Someday Quotes That Are Monday Motivators
Monday blues are real and there are no two ways about it. Here is a lost of quotes to feel a little more motivated.
13. “Wisdom eventually comes to all of us. Someday it might even be your turn.”
– Leigh Eddings.
14. “I keep working under the delusion that someday a library will ask for my manuscripts.”
– Walter Wager.
15. “Never settle for less than your dreams, somewhere, sometime, someday, somehow, you’ll find them.”
– Danielle Steel.
16. “I’m just an old chunk of coal but I’m gonna be a diamond someday.”
-Billy Joe Shaver.
17. “Someday, even my existence would be felt.”
– Khadija Rupa, ‘Unexpressed Feelings’.
18. “However long the moon disappears, someday it must shine again.”
– Chris Cleave.
19. “I was reading a lot of books I admired, and thought that I would like to write something like that someday.”
– Naguib Mahfouz.
20. “Never give up; for even rivers someday wash dams away in their time.”
– Arthur Golden.
21. “Someday was the thing he had, because it was a lot harder to ruin than today.”
22. “Some days you just have to love yourself and create your own sunshine .”
– Sam Sundquist.
23. “From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it.”
– Groucho Marx.
24. “Time has told me not to ask for more, someday our ocean will find its shore.”
– Nick Drake.
25. “Someday without any reason dance in frenzy in total let go.”
Someday Quotes About Love
Here are someday this pain will be useful to you quotes to soothe your heart and make the world a little better.
26. “I wish I could see you some day, just for a moment.”
– Ratish Edwards.
27. “If someone has offended you, start sowing forgiveness. You may need some yourself someday.”
– Joyce Meyer.
28. “As a kid, I was in love with Michael Jackson, and I just knew I was going to marry him someday.”
– Mary J. Blige.
29. “Oh, love is real enough; you will find it someday, but it has one archenemy and that is life.”
– Jean Anouilh.
30. “All my life, I’ve been waiting for my life to begin, as if somehow my life was ahead of me, and that someday I would arrive at it.”
– Camryn Manheim.
31. “To have a promise, we shall meet again someday”
32. “Someday you will know that the heart is not always as wise as it is strong.”
– Ally Carter.
33. “Someday the arrogant types who mock the gullible are likely to get their turn to wear the dunce cap.”
– Walter Kirn.
34. “Imagine all the people living life in peace.”
– John Lennon.
35. “And even our present acres of death will someday bloom again…”
36. “Someday without any reason dance in frenzy in total let go.”
– Anandmurti Gurumaa.
37. “I’d like to have kids at some point. I think I’ll have a family someday.”
39. “Someday we will dare to trade good for true.”
Someday Quotes That Will Make You Think
We all can get a little too deep into our thoughts at times. These quotes are appropriate for days just like that.
40. “I think if the Vatican is smart, someday they’ll collect my work.”
41. “Someday you’re going to get hungry and eat most of the words you just said.”
42. “He no longer represented someday a possibility.”
43. “Someday was the thing he had, because it was a lot harder to ruin than today.”
– Ann Brashares.
44. “Someday love will find me in the rough. Someday love will finally be enough. I shine a little more lately.”
45. “I would just like a woman someday, somewhere, at some point in my life to say to me, ‘You’re a great listener’.”
46. “Sometimes, he gets on my nerves; at other times, I burn the ladder.”
– Sanhita Baruah.
47. “Maybe at the heart of all our traveling is the dream of someday, somehow, getting home.”
– Frederick Buechner
48. “Suffering should not make us bitter people,it should make us better comforters.”
– Billy Graham.
49. “I wondered how long it could last. Maybe someday, years from now.”
– Stephenie Meyer.
50. “Someday love will find me in the rough. Someday love will finally be enough.”
– Anna Nalick.
51. “Someday we’ll meet again and when we do, I hope that at that point in time, I’ll be enough for you.”
– Amanda Lovelorn.
52. “The leaf, still green, must someday fall such grief and joy to live at all. ”
– T.A. Barron.
53. “I’m hoping someday that some kid, black or white, will hit more home runs than myself.”
– Hank Aaron.
54. “I love you. Remember. And someday, I will find you again.”
– Lauren Olive.
55. “You can’t always be pushing people away. Someday nobody’ll come back.”
– Jacqueline Woodson.
56. “I always say, keep a diary and someday it’ll keep you. ”
– Mae West.
57. “Be patient and tough; someday this pain will be useful to you.”
58. “I hid my heart under my bed because my mother said if you’re not careful someday somebody’s going to break it.”
– Shane Koyczan.
59. “Someday someone will love you without questioning the wilderness of your little world.”
– Parul Nigam.
60. “Someday, everything will make perfect sense.”
– John Mayer.
61. “Just because I can’t do it today, doesn’t mean I’m not going to be able to do it someday.”
– Arthur Boorman.
62. “Someday your pain will become the source of your strength.”
63. “Hold the flowers close to your heart; they may Someday bloom.”
– Ayumi Hamasaki.
64. “But, for everything, there is an end, Someday, inevitably.”
– Ayumi Hamasaki.
65. “It’s true that everything has its Personal Legend, but one day that Personal Legend will be realized.”
— Paulo Coelho.
66. “It would take a miracle, but someday maybe I’ll find that I’m in the loving arms of someone.”
– Tom Springfield.
67. “Someday, somehow, I am going to do something useful, something for people.”
— Edith Cavell.
68. “For with each dawn, she found new hope that someday, her dreams of happiness would come true.”
69. “Someday girl, I don’t know when, were gonna get to the place where we really want to go.”
— Bruce Springsteen.
70. “ Maybe not here and now, but somewhere, someday. ”
– Richelle E. Goodrich.
71. “Someday you’ll miss her like she missed you.”
– Lamon Jordan.
72. “Someday my paintings will be hanging in the Louvre.”
— Irving Stone.
73. “ If you want something, but you can’t have it for now. Hold it, wait for the time and somehow, someday you’ll get a chance that if you really want it you could have it. ”
– Kenneth Brannagh.
74. “Some days I’m up for the challenge.
Some days I need to catch my breath.
― David Levithan, ‘Someday’.
75. “I don’t want to know that you don’t want me. I don’t want to know what you do without me. I don’t want to know what I’ll be without you. I don’t wanna know. I don’t wanna know.”
– Sara Quin.
Someday Quotes from Books
Here are a few famous someday quotes from books to know.
76. “I’d thought I remembered her perfectly. But it is much better to see her imperfectly, to see something new every time she moves.”
– David Levithan, ‘Someday’.
77. “’Someday’ can be a thief in the night.”
– Deborah Brown.
78. “A bear, however hard he tries, someday grows tubby without exercise.”
– A.A. Milne,’When We Were Young’.
79. “Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone someday…just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald, ‘The Great Gatsby’.
80. “Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
Someday to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.”
– Alfred Lord Tennyson,’Ulysses’.
81. “All we have to decide someday is what to do with the time that is given us.”
– J.R.R. Tolkein,’The Fellowship Of The Ring’.
82. “I would like to know someday that I’m not into pioneering an inexplicable experience.”
– Esme Weijun Wang, ‘The Collected Schizophrenias’.
83. “The only love Red knew was that simple, lonely love one feels for oneself in the quiet moments someday.”
– Souvankham Thammavongsa, ‘How To Pronounce Knife’.
84. “Marianne had the sense that her real life was happening somewhere very far away, happening without her, and she didn’t know if she would ever find out about it someday.”
– Sally Rooney, ‘Normal People’.
85. “Someday I speak into the silence. I toss the stone of my story into a vast crevice; measure the emptiness by its small sound.”
– Emily St. John Mandel, ‘Station Eleven’.
86. “There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it someday, and that truth is that you deserve all good things life has to offer.”
― Rhonda Byrne, ‘The Secret’.
87. “We become ourselves someday.”
– Patti Smith, ‘Just Kids’.
88. “Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserve and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won someday. It exists. It is real. It is yours.”
– Ayan Rand, ‘Atlas Shrugged’.
89. “I would rather be happy someday than dignified.”
– Jane Eyre, ‘Charlotte Bronte’.
90.“And someday you will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.”
– David Foster Wallace, ‘Infinite Jest’.
91. “It was my life – like all lives, mysterious and irrevocable and sacred. So very close, so very present, so very belonging to me. How wild it was, to just let it be someday.”
– Cheryl Strayed, ‘Wild-From Lost To Found On The Pacific Crest Trail’.
92. “The only lies for which we are truly punished someday are those we tell ourselves.”
– V.S. Naipaul, ‘In A Free State’.
93. “Anyone who ever gave you confidence someday, you owe them a lot.”
– Truman Capote, ‘Breakfast At Tiffany’s’.
94. “We mortals, men and women, devour many a disappointment between breakfast and dinner…”
– George Elliot, ‘Middlemarch’.
95. “Someday I’d be renewed, reborn.”
– Ottessa Moshfegh, ‘My Year Of Rest And Relaxation’.
96. “Clocks slay time… time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life someday.”
– William Faulkner, ‘The Sound And The Fury’.
97. “Someday I would love to write about Vincent van Gogh – his paintings and letters continue to inspire me very much. But it remains hard to find the time and inner rest to write.”
– Henri Nouwen.
98. “Time has told me not to ask for more, someday our ocean will find its shore.”
– Nick Drake.
99. “A lost road will remember your footsteps because someday you may want to return, tracing the way.”
– Munia Khan.
100. “Maybe not here and now, but somewhere, someday.”
– Richelle E. Goodrich.