Snapchat Captions and Quotes
Funny Snapchat Quotes
- It’s lit.
- Between my legs is where I like you best.
- Fresher than you.
- Study now. Love later.
- You couldn’t handle me if I came with instructions.
- Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
- I came. I saw. I made it awkward.
- Only dead fish go with the flow.
- Just chilling.
- Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite!
- There may be no excuse for laziness, but I’m still looking.
Snapchat Quotes About Life
- Success is the best revenge for anything.
- The best is yet to come.
- Limits exist only in my mind.
- Life is too short to wait.
- Have no fear of perfection—you’ll never reach it.
- Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful.
- Collect moments, not things.
- You never fail until you stop trying.
- Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it.
- The things that we love tell us what we are.
- Focus on yourself until the focus is on you.
- Surround yourself with those who out the best in you, not the stress in you.
- Sometimes, blur is needed to see everything else clearly.
- We all start out as strangers.
- Smile, life is beautiful.
- When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine.
- Life is better when you’re laughing.
Edgy Snapchat Quotes
- I act like I’m OK, but I’m really not.
- Forgive, yes. Forget, never.
- I was born to stand out.
- I’m lost in my bed and I’m lost in my head.
- I do what I want.
- Make it happen. Shock everyone.
- I don’t always study, but when I do, I don’t.
- I just wanna run away and never come back.
- I just want to be happy.
- Always classy, never trashy, and a little bit sassy.
- I’m doing dumb sh*t again.
- Friday is the second best “F” word.
- The world is so cruel yet so beautiful.
- Being happy never goes out of style.
- I couldn’t wait till I got home, to pass the time in my room alone.
- If you have eyes, look at me now.
- I’m tired of this same BS every single day.
- I’m here for a good time, not a long time.
- Own what’s yours or else others will try to.
- Not sad. Not happy. Just empty.
- Quotes won’t work unless you do.
- Destroy what destroys you.
- I have no idea what I’m doing on Snapchat, but here’s one.
- It’s so great to be normal.
- A few of my favorite selfies ✨
- What’s your favorite distraction?
- My favorite video is the one where you dance.
- Getting a glimpse into the world of the selfie.
- Stress less and enjoy the best.
- I’m giving away a pair of vintage pants to my Snapchat followers.
- It’s time to sweeten the deal!
- So, this is my normal everyday life. That’s why I’m so happy to still be here.
- If you’re a man, stop trying to look like a woman.
- The soothing sound of silence is the most beautiful sound of all.
- If you’re a woman, stop trying to look like a man.
- Just because you’re awake doesn’t mean you should stop dreaming.
- Why the long face? Put a smile on that puss and watch the world smile with you. It’s easy and fun!
- Life is a beach. Visit yours.
- I am not a loner, I am a social media star.
- Good old days of the past when people wore the right thing.
- Be yourself, there’s no one better.
- A selfie that shows how much someone loves themselves.
- Life is wild and good
- In the world of social media, the most important currency is engagement.
- A short, but super fun video for the holidays.
- A person with a cool name to inspire you to think of your own cool name.
- Must be nice to have a pet that just lays around all day ✨
- What about life?
- A video of the cutest puppy ever.
- If you make a mistake, don’t repeat it.
- A snapshot of a perfectly unique and individual moment.
- If you were looking for a sign, here it is.
- Use the Snapchat App for filters.
- My favorite thing to do. A beautiful way to share a memory with friends.
- I’m just relaxing.
- A portrait of a beautiful woman, who is in love with herself.
- So much more than a person, a person can be a style icon, an inspiration, a model.
- We’re so fresh, we’re green.
- I don’t just create normal cakes, my cakes are an art form.
- We are not all a certain age.
- Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite!
- I’m not sure what’s going on but I’m feeling it ✨
- It’s Friday! Let’s celebrate with cute, fluffy puppies.
- What I look when I’m alone: ✨
- I’m a person who’s in love with Snapchat.
Funny Snapchat Quotes
#1. I didn’t know what to do.
I knew what I wanted to do. I knew what I was supposed to do.
But I didn’t know what I was going to do. – Author: Julio Alexi Genao
#2. Do send out a newsletter when you have a new book out or are going on tour. Also list relevant event dates and notifications of contests you are running. – Author: M.J. Rose
#3. I believe in work, hard work, and long hours of work. Men do not breakdown from overwork, but from worry and dissipation. – Author: Charles Evans Hughes
#4. Innovation requires having at least three things: a great idea, the engineering talent to execute it, and the business savvy (plus deal-making moxie) to turn it into a successful product. – Author: Walter Isaacson
#5. Far from being the basis of the good society, the family, with its narrow privacy and tawdry secrets, is the source of all our discontents. – Author: Edmund Leach
#6. Nothing lasts forever. That’s the tragedy and the miracle of existence – that everything is impermanent. Everything changes. All we can do is make the best of the time we have. And go down shooting, naturally. – Author: Seanan McGuire
#7. As roses beautify gardens, love beautifies the world. – Author: Matshona Dhliwayo
#8. I’ve always been a pretty private, quiet kind of person and so I haven’t had to change my life really at all, I don’t think. – Author: Keith Urban
#9. My deepest apologies to all of our friends, fans and people who have worked on and supported us being a part of this festival, we are sorry for these awful circumstances and you can be certain this will not defeat us. – Author: Blake Judd
#10. Good karma leads to rebirth also. The desire for higher states of mind is a desire. When you are fixated on higher states of mind, you don’t become enlightened. – Author: Frederick Lenz
#11. I wonder if games are maybe a terminus for ideas. Things can be books or movies or operas or plays, but once they’re a game, that’s where they should end. Things shouldn’t start as games and be taken to movies. – Author: Rich Sommer
If I was talking to someone face-to-face I would always be clear, but with something like Snapchat, you need to keep the flirty banter going;otherwise you’ll be staring at an empty red arrow, cringing.
People need to be able take the hint on Snapchat, like in real life. If you’re always the snapper and never the snappee, then maybe they’re just not that into you.
The founders of Snapchat last year turned down a $3 billion offer from Facebook and a $4 billion offer from Google. It was a surprising show of integrity from the guys who invented the app that lets you look at pictures of boobs for five seconds.
It’s a real message. Snapchat has put an antenna [on me] and the whole world has got to see me. You either like it or you don’t. I’ve been blessed with people that like it. Again, I’m just being me. The key is to always be you. That’s the key.
The customer is always what inspires me first! I love talking to everyone on Instagram and seeing feedback on SnapChat! I can ask a question like “What product do you wanna see next??” and they give you immediate answers. I will never make a product I personally wouldn’t wear every day! But I think it’s important to be in tune with your audience and see their expectations.
I have come to think we have to treat Donald Trump’s tweets like Snapchat. It’s just something that is going to go away. And it flies out of some region of his brain and it goes out into the ether. And usually it’s on the realm of media.
Just imagine in 20 years, when candidates will have grown up with social media their entire lives. We’re going to have a president where we have – where someone could go through their timeline, or someone could go through their Snapchat, or someone will find – a future president will have sent a d### pic.
My younger son told me nobody uses email anymore. I’m this old fogie with my email. I don’t know what I’m supposed to communicate with now – SnapChat?
Whatever social network that comes along, whether it be Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, whatever it is, I’ll use it in a creative sense to push the vision and explore the possibilities of the relationship between humans and technology.
Here at home, we need to do two fundamental things. Number one, we need to recognize that technology has moved on. The Patriot Act was signed in 2001, roughly. The iPhone was invented in 2007. The iPad was invented in 2011. Snapchat and Twitter, all the rest of it, have been around just for several years. Technology has moved on, and the terrorists have moved on with it.
I think what’s happening for me, it’s fun to see other things besides Facebook and Twitter take hold. The maturity of Tumblr as a real player is exciting. I think Pinterest has proved to be a major player. It’s fun to see Instagram become a major player. It’s fun to watch things like SnapChat, and Vine, try to vie to be the next thing.