After hustling the entire week, Saturday morning mostly comes to us as one of many Saturday blessings.
Saturday mornings are either for extreme energy and productivity or for rest and relaxation. But at times we wonder if we could find that little motivation to do physical work on weekends.
That’s why we have curated these quotes and sayings for you and your loved ones to cherish these fun and motivational quotes on weekends. Because we all lose our strength after a full week of work, these good Saturday morning quotes will be your safe haven.
Famous Saturday Morning Quotes
These are the famous Saturday quotes from famous personalities to help you get a jumpstart to your weekend.
1. “With Saturday morning cartoons, you’ve got to start at 6 A.M., right?”
2. “They live for their vacations and weekends. Unfortunately, they are sadly missing out on the happiness of everyday life.”
– Catherine Pulsifer.
3. “For a gut punch of nostalgia, consider that Saturday morning cartoons are now largely a thing of the past.”
4. “If you find you are stressed out during the week, then it is even more important that you focus on what you want to do for the weekend, don’t bring work home.”
5. “You have to bring your trash to the dump every weekend. Something like three hours on Saturday morning, the entire town goes in. It is actually a very efficient place to do politics.”
6. “Always strive to excel, but only on weekends.”
7. “I used to go to a Gaelic class on a Saturday morning, but I never felt myself that I could speak it properly.”
8. “Unless it’s an emergency, don’t bother me after 6:00 p.m. and on weekends.”
9. “The thing that I miss more than anything is doing Saturday morning telly. It was the best, best, best three years.”
10. “Old timers, weekends, and airplane landings are alike. If you can walk away from them, they’re successful.”
11. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.”
-Henry David Thoreau.
Lazy Saturday Morning Quotes
We know how important weekends are in your lives, for relaxing and rejuvenating. These lazy quotes about mornings are just perfect for you.
12. “Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.”
13. “We were pushing the boundaries a bit of Saturday morning telly and trying new things.”
14. “Weekends are sacred for me. They’re the perfect time to relax and spend time with family and friends.”
15. “This weekend don’t think about Monday, it will come soon enough.”
16. “Oh, I just want what we all want: a comfortable couch, a nice beverage, a weekend of no distractions and a book that will stop time, lift me out of my quotidian existence and alter my thinking forever.”
17. “You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do nothing.”
18. “I have great memories of my dad making an Ulster fry on a Saturday morning. They were legendary even though he couldn’t really cook.”
Motivational Saturday Morning Quotes
These Saturday motivational quotes will make sure you keep the grind of life on even on your days off.
19. “I still work weekends because I like it; I enjoy it. I just don’t care.”
20. “I signed up for theater school on Saturdays, and I’d go for four-and-a-half hours every Saturday morning and learn about theater.”
21. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.”
-Vincent van Gogh.
22. “Being raised Muslim, we had to get up at the crack of dawn to pray. There was no sleeping in, no getting up Saturday morning to watch cartoons because there was no TV in the house. But you got up and you worked, cleaned the house.”
23. “We can draw lessons from the past, but we cannot live in it.”
-Lyndon B. Johnson.
24. “I take my daughter to the San Mateo farmers market every Saturday morning, and despite repeated advice to the contrary, I usually do it on an empty stomach. Bad mistake.”
-J. Kenji Lopez-Alt.
25. “I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life.”
26. “Both my mum and dad were great readers, and we would go every Saturday morning to the library, and my sister and I had a library card when we could pass off something as a signature, and all of us would come with an armful of books.”
27. “Every Saturday morning when we are making breakfast, we twerk in the kitchen. It is so much fun.”
28. “It is not enough to aim, you must hit.”
29. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.”
30. “My aunt had a season ticket for the Friday afternoon concerts, and I would go down for lessons. My lessons were Saturday morning.”
31. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.”
– Paul Henderson.
32. “May the clouds in your life be only a background for a lovely sunset.”
Best Saturday Morning Quotes For The Weekend
Weekends are like a mini summer vacation-unlimited TV, junk food, and the company of our friends and family is what we crave the most for the perfect weekend plan. These quotes about the weekend will help you relate. So read these quotes about life instead of snoozing your alarm.
33. “Weekends don’t pay as well as weekdays but at least there’s football.”
34. “There are 365 days and 52 weekends in a year. Even if you are short on time off, you can still take weekend getaways. Does that count as a vacation? Of course it does.”
35. “A wild and crazy weekend involves sitting on the front porch, smoking a cigar, reading a book.”
-Robert M. Gates.
36. “Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend.”
37. “I try to treat each evening and weekend as little slices of retirement because no one is guaranteed a lengthy one at the end of their career.”
38. “Without the weekend, where would the week be?”
-Anthony T. Hincks.
39. “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
40. “I’m learning the power of going away for the weekend and keeping myself company.”
– Zoe Saldana.
41. “The weekend is a time for no’s – no alarm clock, no rushing, no urgent phone calls, no working nights!”
42. “Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?”
-Marilyn Vos Savant.
Funny Good Morning Quotes For Saturdays
These are funny Saturday morning quotes that we love and wanted to share with all. We don’t know the sources, if you do you know where these quotes originated we would love to know!
43. “Hip Hip Hurray! It’s Saturday. Good weekend.”
44. “Happy Saturday. Sprinkle a little love into someone’s heart today!”
45. “Saturday is a good day to have a good day.”
46. “It’s Saturday, may it brings you lots of love and cheer.”
47. “Today is Saturday, which means that the only decision that you should be making is whether to have a bottle or a glass of wine.”
48. “Dear Saturday. I love you big time.”
49. “Happy Saturday. Make today a very blessed day! Have fun. Make friends! Use your time and do great things! Today is your day! Good morning!”
50. “I’m going to use what little energy I have today to breathe and maybe blink. Saturday is about it.’
51. “Happy Saturday everyone, have a great day.”
52. “Smile, it’s Saturday!”
53. “Saturday vibes: Start the day with a smile and end it with a champagne.”
54. “Make the most of this day! Laugh, love, read, live, love, learns, play dream just be happy Saturday!”
55. “Good morning between a thousand yesterdays and a million tomorrows…there is only one today so don’t let it go to waste.”
56. “Weekends are when you truly feel alive.”
57. “This Saturday don’t miss the sun today worrying about the rain coming tomorrow.”
58. “It’s weekend. Do something that your future self will thank you for.”
59. “On Saturdays, we wear pajamas, crawl under a big blanket and watch movies.”
60. “Make your weekend shine with smile and happiness!”
61. “Nothing will be wrong; everything will be right. Let Saturday will remind that to you.”
62. “No work is pending, all the duties done, join the Saturday party, let’s have some fun. Good morning. Happy Saturday!”
Cute Greeting Card Quotes For The Weekend
We found these Saturday morning sayings from greetings cards on the internet, but we love them and we would like to know where they originated. Please let us know, if you do, and share it with your loved ones. Enjoy these weekend quotes in your own way, after all, weekends are the most relaxing.
63. “It’s Saturday. Enjoy the day with the ones you love. Chill and relax!”
64. “Hello, Saturday. Have a great day.”
65. “Have a joyful Saturday. Do things that make you happy.”
66. “It’s Saturday. The toughest decision you need to make, bottle or draft.”
67. “I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday.”
68. “Happy weekend! Life is short, grab a friend and do whatever excites your spirit.”
69. “Don’t let the weekend become your weak end.”
70. “Happy Saturday. Wishing you a fabulous weekend. May your days be filled with fabulous thoughts, fabulous people and fabulous moments.”
71. “Stop counting your calories and enjoy the weekend!”
72. “Today is Saturday. Yesterday you said, tomorrow. Do it today. Do not make any excuses for yourself.”
73. “Saturday is all about good vibes.”
74. “Good morning. Happy Saturday, have a great day. God Bless.”
75. “Let this weekend be real, spend it without Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.”
76. “Saturday, you’ve always been my favorite.”
77. “I wish you that this Saturday be your day of days.”
78. “I don’t know about you, but I am ready for the weekend to begin.”
79. “The weekend is here! Now you can finally go to sleep.”
80. “Saturday is for shopping!”
81. “Saturday, please stay!”
82. “Spend a day doing nothing: Let your mind wander; let nature entertain you; Let stress go. Enjoy Saturday.”
83. “I really need a button ‘slow down’ for my weekend.”
84. “Saturdays are for adventures, Sundays are for cuddling.”
85. “I haven’t been so excited about the weekend since the last weekend.”
86. “Saturday’s worm is the recruitment of soldiers, not telling the soldiers where to aim their guns.”
87. “The weekend is a blessing. Thank you Lord, for getting us through this week.”
88. “Saturdays, big shirts, messy hair, music and coffee.”
89. “Saturday is a day for sleeping and dammit, you will not take that away from me!”
90. “May Saturday be a day of happiness, peace and love.”