Ice Cream Quotes
Ice cream is a dessert that is loved by all.
Everyone loves ice cream because of its texture and variety of flavors. There is an ice cream flavor for everyone.
It is hard to say if there exists the tastiest ice cream in the world but vanilla and chocolate flavors are some of the most popular ones. It is claimed by many that ice cream is a stress buster and it changes one’s mood for the better. Ice cream cannot kill anyone but if someone has diabetes or any other disease that does not allow you to eat sugar, dairy, or cold food then it might cause further health issues. Kids love ice cream and so do adults, it is said that to buy ice cream is to buy happiness. When all you need is love, you can have a cold scoop of ice cream with sprinkles on top and you will have a bowl of happiness. Here’s a list of funny ice cream quotes, cute ice cream quotes, ice cream quotes for kids, and ice cream quotes and sayings.
Best Ice Cream Quotes
Ice cream is a favorite dessert among many and talking about cold ice cream also makes you happy. Here’s a list of ice cream quotes that might melt your heart and take you back to summer and buy happiness, because where would we be without ice cream.
1. “I was just good at holding ice cream cones.”
– Mitch Hedberg.
2. “One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.”
– Luciano Pavarotti.
3. “There is a big confusion in this country over what we want versus what we need…you need food. You want a chocolate sundae.”
– Mitch Albom.
4. “Without ice cream, there would be darkness and chaos.”
– Don Kardong.
5. “It was the color of someone buying you an ice cream cone for no reason at all.”
– Lemony Snicket.
6. “Tomorrow we can eat broccoli, but today is for ice cream.”
– Malory Hobson.
7. “I never say no to an ice cream.”
– Ingrid Betancourt.
8. “When I have bad days, I just eat lots of chocolate ice cream and dance to the ‘Lion King’ soundtrack. It’s really odd, but it’s true.”
– Blake Lively.
9. “When I was a kid, I used to think, ‘Man, if I could ever afford all the ice cream I want to eat, that’s as rich as I ever want to be.'”
– Jimmy Dean.
10. “My love for ice cream emerged at an early age — and has never left!”
– Ginger Rogers
11. “My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it’s on your plate.”
– Thornton Wilder.
12. “Ice cream brings people together.”
– Doug Ducey.
13. “Broccoli is not as bad as people make out. It might give you wind, but I’d prefer to have wind and have good health. Health is the number one thing on the planet. However, I am quite partial to rum and raisin ice cream.”
– Chris Eubank Sr.
14. “Ice cream soothes the soul.”
– Adrienne Posey.
15. “The last laugh, the last cup of coffee, the last sunset, the last time you jump through a sprinkler, or eat an ice-cream cone, or stick your tongue out to catch a snowflake. You just don’t know.”
– Lauren Oliver.
16. “I’m trying to write books that taste like ice cream but have the nutrition of vegetables. ”
– Dan Brown.
17. “Like magic, she felt him getting nearer, felt it like a pull in the pit of her stomach. It felt like hunger but deeper, heavier. Like the best kind of expectation. Ice cream expectation. Chocolate expectation.”
– Sarah Addison Allen
18. “Everyone knows that ice cream is worth the trouble of being cold. Like all things virtuous, you have to suffer to gain the reward.”
– Brandon Sanderson
19. “Forget art. Put your trust in ice cream.”
– Charles Baxter
20. “Without ice cream, there would be darkness and chaos.”
– Don Kardong
21. “There were some problems only coffee and ice cream could fix.”
– Amal El-Mohtar.
Ice Cream Slogans Of Famous Brands
Ice cream brands and their famous slogans remind us of childhood. everyone has their favorite brand and can sing along to its catchy jingle. Here’s a list of famous ice cream quotes that will be a sweet visit to childhood.
22. “Change the world, one scoop at a time.”
– Ben & Jerry’s.
23. “Let’s take a ride in a world of scoops.”
– Baskin Robbins.
24. “The sweetness of everyday life.
– Cold Stone Creamery.
25. “Pleasure is a path to joy.”
– Haagen Dazs
26. “Brings the family together.”
27. “A smile in every scoop.”
– Hershey’s Ice Cream.
28. “So good, you won’t know it’s healthy!”
– Arctic Zero.
29. “It’s another great reason to smile.”
30. “So good, it’s speaks for itself.”
– Blue Bunny.
31. “Magnum after dinner. Little shivers of excitement.”
32. “Enjoy the ride, love the ending.”
33. “If it isn’t Popsicle, it’s just an ice pop.”
34. “Fortunately ice cream makes us all better.”
35. “Forget diamonds. Ice cream is a girl’s best friend.”
36. “Doorway to Heaven.”
Eating Ice Cream Quotes
Many famous people have often shared their love for ice cream in public. They described their favorite memory of ice cream with summer that will melt your heart. Here’s a list of summer ice cream quotes and I love ice cream quotes by many celebrities.
37. “Life is like an ice-cream cone, you have to lick it one day at a time.”
– Charles M. Schulz.
38. “If you like ice cream, why stop at one scoop? Have two, have three. Too much is never enough.”
– Morris Lapidus.
39. “When everyone has let you down… You still have ice cream.”
– Keegan Allen.
40. “I think the serving size of ice cream is when you hear the spoon hit the bottom of the container.”
– Brian Regan.
41. “The only thing that ultimately matters is to eat an ice-cream cone, play a slide trombone, plant a small tree, good God, now you’re free.”
– Ray Manzarek.
42. “Just taught my kids about taxes by eating 38% of their ice cream.”
– Conan O’Brien.
43. “Ice-cream is exquisite – what a pity it isn’t illegal.”
44. “Falling in love is a completely transcendent experience. It’s like eating pizza-flavored ice cream.”
– Mike Birbiglia.
45. “Enjoy your ice cream while it’s on your plate.”
– Thornton Wilder.
46. “It’s never too early for ice cream.”
– Michael Scott, The Office.
47. “How do you say no when a little kid is asking you for ice cream? I know I can’t say no to it myself.”
– Jimmie Johnson.
48. “Not to like ice cream is to show oneself uninterested in food.”
– Joseph Epstein.
49. “The only things you can truly love after such a short time are ice cream flavors and comfortable shoes.”
– Janette Rallison.
50. “I always say whoever can figure out how to make ice cream healthy will be a gazillionaire.”
– Justin Deeley.
51. “The only emperor is the emperor of ice cream.”
– Wallace Stevens.
52. “It is a grave error to assume that ice cream consumption requires hot weather.”
– Anne Fadiman.
53. “Love ice cream. I let myself have that about once a week. Vanilla.”
– Tim Tebow.
54. “Ice cream is my comfort food.”
– Jessie Ware.
55. “We dare not trust our wit for making our house pleasant to our friend, so we buy ice cream.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson.
56. “There are moments in life that the white-chocolate Magnum ice cream was invented for, and this is one of them.”
– Sophie Kinsella.
57. “For every two degrees the temperature goes up, check-ins at ice cream shops go up by 2%.”
– Andrew Hogue.
58. “After I win a match, I celebrate it by having an ice cream.”
– Saina Nehwal.
59. “Every American may have equal access to ice cream, but there’s no guarantee that the outcome of eating ice cream will be equal.”
– Dan Savage.
60. “I don’t think the problem is telling people you’re on a diet. The problem is eating ice cream for breakfast.”
– Chelsea Handler.
61. “I should probably confess that ice cream is my favorite food, and I eat it every night.”
– Becca Fitzpatrick.
62. “Ben & Jerry’s is an indulgent dessert that should be eaten in moderation. You should not be replacing more than one meal a day with ice cream. We do not consider a pint or a tub of ice cream to be a single serving.”
– Jerry Greenfield.
Ice Cream Quotes That Will Make You Happy
Ice cream is a sweet affair that you like to experience time and again. Ice creams are available in cones, with sprinkles, in interesting flavors like mint, in a fancy version like a sundae. Here’s a list of ice cream quotes that everyone can relate to.
63. “I eat many different ice creams. I’m not an ice cream snob, although I do think Ben & Jerry’s is the best. But I’m happy to eat anybody’s ice cream, really. As long as it’s good.”
– Jerry Greenfield.
64. “I have always wanted to own a homemade ice cream shop!”
– Lela Rose.
65. “Ben & Jerry’s was based on values, and we try to operate a business that not just sells ice cream but partners with all our stakeholders – whether that’s suppliers or customers – to bring about a more sustainable world.”
– Jerry Greenfield.
66. “What makes me happy is just curling up in with my mom in her bed and watching a marathon of ‘CSI’ and ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ episodes with pints of ice cream.”
– Taylor Swift.
67. “If I have a weakness, it’s probably ice cream.”
– Jack Nicklaus.
68. “On some of my darkest days, Lucifer’s the one who comes and gives me an ice cream.”
– Tori Amos.
69. “I love eating chocolate cake and ice cream after a show. I almost justify it in my mind as, ‘You were a good boy onstage and you did your show, so now you can have some cake and ice cream.'”
– Steven Wright.
70. “We do not get ice-cream every where, and so, when we do, we are apt to dissipate to excess.”
– Mark Twain.
71. “It’d be cool to carry on doing films, but when I was a kid I wanted to be an ice cream man.”
– Rupert Grint.
72. “Your ‘Pringle’ contains 30% potato, that yogurt has the same amount of sugar as ice cream, that whole-grain cereal bar may be no better for you than a snickers.”
– Mark Bittman.
73. “I have the best memories as a kid eating ice cream. It was a family tradition that I had with my father. It was nice.”
– Michael Strahan.
74. “I like playing make-believe. And my brothers do it with me, so its fun. Its almost better than chocolate ice cream.”
– Madylin Sweeten.
75. “Thankfully, I’m lucky enough to be able to eat ice cream. I’ve got to have my cookies and cream! But I work out a lot, so I burn a lot of calories.”
– Adrian Peterson.
76. “In a new interview, Herman Cain said that if Rick Perry were an ice cream flavor, he’d be ‘Rocky Road.’ I don’t know, Perry’s not really any flavor of ice cream. He’s just the brain freeze part.”
– Jimmy Fallon.
77. “Wow, you survived a blackout. You’re made of stronger stuff than ice cream.”
– Lewis Black.
78. “You feel better in the short run when you have a tub of ice cream, but in the long run, you don’t.”
– Meredith Vieira.
79. “Humor is the chocolate chips in the ice cream of life.”
– Barbara Johnson.
80. “The saying “the cherry on top” is only a good metaphor if the person listening or reading actually likes cherries on top of their ice cream.”
– Christopher Jones.
81. “I cannot keep myself away from ice cream. I have two flavors that are my favorite: chocolate chip cookie dough and vanilla swiss almond. I can eat a whole pint of ice cream in one sitting, no problem!”
– Brandi Chastain.
82. “I just think about how saying that you love someone can make your heart feel like some sort of brownie sundae, warm, gooey, sweet, and good.”
– Carrie Jones.
84. “For a thorough use of ice cream cones, buy two; eat one and drop the other.”
– Claes Oldenburg.
85. “Umpiring is best described as the profession of standing between two seven-year-olds with one ice cream cone.”a
– Ron Luciano.