Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water.
To be kind is to respond with sensitivity and human warmth to the hopes and needs of others. Even the briefest touch of kindness can lighten a heavy heart. Kindness can change the lives of people.
Hold your head high heavy heart.
You can’t enjoy light verse with a heavy heart.
A heavy heart bears not a nimble tongue.
I need a soul mate so that I can be who I am, naked. I want there to be someone who picks up my heavy, bleeding heart and takes it somewhere safe and warm.
What uniform can I wear to hide my heavy heart? It is too heavy. It will always show.
Farewell, farewell,” said the swallow, with a heavy heart, as he left the warm countries, to fly back into Denmark. There he had a nest over the window of a house in which dwelt the writer of fairy tales. The swallow sang “Tweet, tweet,” and from his song came the whole story.
Life is too short to carry the burden of a heavy heart. It does not serve you or anyone else. Free yourself through the power of forgiveness and compassion.
. . . the number of prayers we say may contribute to our happiness, but the number of prayers we answer may be of greater importance. Let us open our eyes and see the heavy hearts, notice the loneliness and despair; let us feel the silent prayers of others around us; and let us be an instrument in the hands of the Lord to answer those prayers.
It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that have to announce that I ate kale and liked it.
Broken relationships are a source of heavy heartbreak that seem to affect every family.
I was a heavy heart to carry
My beloved was weighed down
My arms around his neck
My fingers laced to crown.
I was a heavy heart to carry
My feet dragged across ground
And he took me to the river
Where he slowly let me drown
My love has concrete feet
My love’s an iron ball
Wrapped around your ankles
Over the waterfall
Set about doing good to somebody. Put on your hat and go and visit the sick and poor of your neighborhood; inquire into their circumstances and minister to their wants. Seek out the desolate and afflicted and oppressed. . . I have often tried this method, and have always found it the best medicine for a heavy heart.
If I can, by a lucky chance, in these uneasy days, rub out one wrinkle from the brow of care, or beguile the heavy heart of one moment of sadness; if I can, how and then, prompt a happier view of human nature, and make my reader more in good humor with his fellow-beings and himself, surely, I shall not have written in vain.
The English have a heavy hearted way of amusing themselves.
With a heavy heart, I turned and walked away. I knew that as long as I lived I’d never forget the two little graves and the sacred red fern.
What uniform can I wear to hide my heavy heart? It is too heavy. It will always show. Jacques felt himself growing gloomy again. He was well aware that to live on earth a man must follow its fashions, and hearts were no longer worn.
Myself will straight aboard, and to the state
This heavy act with heavy heart relate.
Soul Gathers Force It is possible, when the future is dim, when our depressed faculties can form no bright ideas of the perfection and happiness of a better world,-it is possible still to cling to the conviction of God’s merciful purpose towards His creatures, of His parental goodness even in suffering, still to feel that the path of duty, though trodden with a heavy heart, leads to peace.
I have never met a heavy heart that wasn’t a phone booth with a red cape inside Some people will never understand the kind of superpower it takes for some people to just walk outside Some days I know my smile looks like the gutter of a falling house But my hands are always holding tight to the ripchord of believing
There is a coalition of anti-Semitism today, the extreme left, the extreme right and in the middle the huge corpus of Islam. I’m worried, I go around with a very heavy heart.
and another claimed it was inherited through a parent who was a carrier of the defective gene. I had always assumed the latter was the case with Claire. After all, surely a child who grew out of grief would be born with a heavy heart.
I think if I could not get myself off my cushion, off my couch, or away from whatever I’m eating – or drinking or partying or whatever – if I couldn’t get away from that, I would have a heavy heart.
Yesterday I visited the British Museum; an exceedingly tiresome affair. It quite crushes a person to see so much at once; and I wandered from hall to hall with a weary and heavy heart. The present is burdened too much with the past.
It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton. As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life.
It’s with a heavy heart that I have decided that I can’t relocate. I have two babies under 4. Being a mother and wife comes first, and I just cannot uproot my children and separate the family by moving away. I will miss this job desperately and wish everyone the absolute best.
Heavy Heart Quotes
- Just because someone desires you, doesn’t mean they value you.
- Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.
- Being with someone who doesn’t love you isn’t called loyalty, it’s called stupidity.
- Loving someone who doesn’t love you back is like hugging a cactus; the tighter you hold on, the more it hurts.
- People say never give up, but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you’re just wasting your time.
- The wrong person will never give you what you want, but they’ll make sure they get what they want from you.
- If you have to convince someone you’re right for them, then they aren’t right for you.
- Never be afraid to let go, because you never know what greater things will replace what you’ve lost.
- I bet you’ll never remember what I will never forget.
- Give the gift of your absence to those who don’t appreciate your presence.
Having A Heavy Heart Quotes
- Stay silent and let them see what their life is like without you in it.
- Being alone may scare you, but being in a bad relationship will damage you.
- Isn’t it ironic how you get out of a relationship & they start talking to the same person they claimed they had nothing going on with?
- True love is when you shed a tear and still want him.
- Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been to stand up taller than you ever were.
- Sometimes you have to accept that people’s part in your story is over.
- If he’s dumb enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go.
- Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that things will not go back to the way they used to be.
- The sad thing is that I actually thought you’d be different.
- It hurts when your heart is being broken while your heart is being fixed by someone else.
When Your Heart Feels Heavy Quotes
- I can pretend I’m not dying inside, but just so you know… I am.
- I’m not ignoring you. I’m waiting to see if you’ll make an effort for me.
- I don’t know if I’m getting over him or if I’m just getting used to the pain.
- My plan is to forgive and forget. Forgive me for being stupid and forget you ever existed.
- I don’t think I ever really loved you. I think I was in love with the idea of you.
- The worst feeling in life is not being lonely; it’s being forgotten by the one person you could never forget.
- I’m too broken to hold on, but too in love to let go.
- True pain is when you look into the eyes of someone you love and they look away.
- It hurts when you have someone in your heart, but you can’t have them in your arms.
- Truth is, you’re the reason I don’t believe in love anymore.
Heart Is Heavy Quotes
- You care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it.
- Never let him have the satisfaction of knowing you will always be there waiting.
- You’re an expert at sorry and keeping the lines blurry.
- Once you put all the pieces back together, even though you may look intact, you’ll never be quite the same as before the fall.
- When someone truly cares about you they make an effort, not an excuse.
- If you cheat on someone who’s willing to do anything for you, you’re actually cheating yourself out of true loyalty.
- Sometimes you have to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains, and look forward to what’s coming next.
- Being single is better than being in a relationship with someone who fills your heart with doubt.
- People don’t notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them.
- Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair.