Trending Good Night Moon Quotes
1. Goodnight Moon See You In The Morning Sunshine.
2. Goodnight Moon By Margaret Wise Brown.
3. Good Night Stars Good Nght Air Good Night Noises Everywhere
4. The Kid Who Desperately Tries To Put Off Bedtime By Saying Good Night To Every
5. Goodnight Moon Quotes Sayings 4
6. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Goodnight
7. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air
8. Good Night Stars Good Night Air Good Night Noises Everywhere
9. Goodnight Moon By Wise Brown
10. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Good night Noises Everywhere.
11. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Good Night Noises Everywhere.
12. When you shine your light it might hurt the eyes of those who still live In The Dark & They May Not Like It…
13. Goodnight Moon And Goodnight You When You’re All That I Think About, All That I Dream About.
14. If You Cannot Do Great Things Do Small Things In A Great Way Good Night &Amp; Sweet Dreams.
15. Good Night Sweet Dreams.
16. Id Ever There Is Tomorrow When We’re Not Together There Is Something You.
17. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Goodnight Noise Everywhere.
18. I Wish I Was Your Blanket I Wish I Was Your Bed I Wish I Was Your Pillow Underneath Your Head…
19. Goodnight I pad. Ann Droyd
20. Certain Things Catch Your Eye, But Pursue Only Those That Capture Your Heart.
21. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Goodnight Noises Everywhere.
22. Goodnight Stars Good Night Air Goodnight Noises Everywhere.
23. Sun Is Upset And Moon Is Happy Because Sun Is Missing You And Moon Is Gonna Be With You.
24. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Good Night Noises Everywhere.
25. Good Night Stars Goodnight Air Goodnight Noises Everywhere.
26. I Know That It’s Not True But My Heart Still Believes That The Moon Shines For Just Me And You..
27. So Goodnight Moon, And Goodnight You, When You’re All That! Think About. All That I Dream About.
28. Goodnight Moon Room A Pop Up Book.
29. Goodnight Moon Hey Moto Oro.
30. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Goodnight Noises Every Where.
31. Don’t Lose Hope. You Never Know What Tomorrow Will Bring Good Night!
32. Goodnight Moon Goodnight You When You’re All That I Think About.
33. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Goodnight Noises Everywhere Goodnight Moon.
34. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Good Night Noises Every Where.
35. Good Night Moon By Margaret Wise.
36. My Pillow Is Mad At Me It Wants You To Be Here With Us.
37. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Good Night Noises Everywhere.
38. Goodnight Moon And Goodnight You.
39. Don’t Lose Hope You Never Know What Tomorrow Will Bring Good Night Sweet Dreams.
40. Black Sky With Solo Moon With Millions Of Stars Brings U A Silent Hours to Take A Nice Rest.
41. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Good Night Noises Everywhere Good night Moon
42. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Goodnight Noises everywhere.
43. Goodnight Moon & Goodnight You.
44. Goodnight Moon And Goodnight You.
45. The Secrat Of Genius Is To Carry The Spirit Of The Child Into Old Age…
46. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Good Night Noises Every Where. Margaret Wise Brown
47. Good Night, Moon.
48. Good Night Moon.
49. I Love You To The Moon And Back.
50. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Good Night Noises Everywhere. Matgaret Wise Brown
51. Goodnight Nobody Goodnight Mush Margaret Wise Brown.
52. Eric Whit acre Goodnight Moon For Soprano And Piano..
53. Goodnight Moon, Goodnight Stars, Goodnight You Wherever You Are,Sweet Dreams Hugs &Amp; Kisses Me
54. Say Goodnight Gracie. George Burns
55. So Goodnight Moon And Goodnight To You When You’re All That I Think About, All That I Dream About.
56. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Good Night Noises Everywhere.
57. I Wish I Could Wake Up With Amnesia And Forget About All The Stupid Little Things.
58. Goodnight Sleep Tight Don’t Let The Bedbugs Bite.
59. Goodnight Moon.
60. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Goodnight Noises Everywhere.
61. So Goodnight Moon And Goodnight You When You’re All That I Think About All That..
62. Good Night Yah Hamaari Lat Ni8 Sms Siwa H Es Me Ham Sote Hay Atmaoon Ko Sms Kr K..
63. So Good Night You And Good Night Moon When Your All That I Think About All That..Good Night Moon Quotes
64. Goodnight Moon By Margaret Brown..Good Night Moon Quotes
65. Goodnight Moon By Margaret Wise…Good Night Moon Quotes
66. Sun Is Upset And Moon Is Happy Because Sun Is Missing You..Good Night Moon Quotes
67. Goodnight Stars Goodnight Air Goodnight Noises Everywhere…Good Night Moon Quotes
Goodnight Moon Quotes
“Goodnight stars Goodnight air Goodnight noises everywhere”
Margaret Wise Brown
“And goodnight to the old lady whispering ‘hush’”
Margaret Wise Brown
“In the great green room There was a telephone And a red balloon”
Margaret Wise Brown
“Goodnight room Goodnight moon”
Margaret Wise Brown
“A picture of- the cow jumping over the moon And there were three little bears sitting on chairs”
Margaret Wise Brown
In the great green room
There was a telephone
And a red balloon
And a picture of—
The opening lines establish the setting, allowing the child being read to a chance to easily picture in the mind what it looks like. The use of green and red as colors appeals subtly appeals the love of many children for the Christmas season. The telephone today may present problems as the phone actually picture looks nothing at all like most cell phones which kids who will enjoy this book are likely to be familiar with. The first page also ends with a cliffhanger—one that is fortunately addressed on the next page—which also the book to teach children about the literary use of mystery and suspense.
The cow jumping over the moon.
And just like that the suspense ends and the mystery is solved. The mystery turns out to be an image with which many children will also already be familiar from the nursery rhyme. This is an important element of the book; the way that it seeks to build upon knowledge already attained. The most effective manner of building up previously attained knowledge is repetition.
Goodnight cow jumping over the moon
And the red balloon
Here is an example of repetition. The narrator bids goodnight to the cow, allowing for the phrase to be repeated. Then then the introduction of something new: the light. Then another repetition that reminds the child of the red balloon in the room.
And two little kittens
And a pair of mittens
And a little toy house
And a young mouse
And a comb and a brush and a bowl full of mush
And a quiet old lady who was whispering “hush”
An interesting choice by the author is neither to compose the entire story in rhyme—ala Dr. Seuss, for instance—nor to compose completely in unrhymed verse. Instead, the author mixes things up a bit. This is an effective device for keeping the interest of the child in the story. At an early age, the overuse of rhyme can sometimes have the effect of overwhelming the unformed mind and taking them out of the story—which is why so many bedtime stories constructed in this manner. The rhythm of the rhyme can often produce a tranquilizing effect on a listener. What is odd, of course, is that Goodnight, Moon has become a traditional bedtime story even though the author decisively chose not to pursue the path of rhyme as a narcotic.
Every page in the book except two feature some kind of illustration. The opening lines are set across an illustration of the entire room that features the mentioned item. A page with the lines “And goodnight mouse” features the tiniest image—that of the mouse—but still features an illustration. Only “Goodnight, nobody” is a page containing nothing but words. The use of a non-illustrated blank page in the middle of a book is rare enough, but one in such a short book otherwise adorned with either black and white or vividly colored imagery is rarer still. Some parents, preferring not to say goodnight nobody have chosen to allow their child to draw their own addition to the list of whom they would like to say goodnight to. Still other parents have taken images from other books or magazines and pasted them onto the blank page. The choice of a blank page thus seems to have been perhaps more creative than if the author had made a choice herself.
Best Good Night Quotes
Goodnight. Sleep awaits those of us who dare to dream. – Anthony T. Hincks
I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars. – Stephenie Meyer
Metaphor for the night sky: A trillion asterisks and no explanations. – Robert Brault
The time between good night to good morning, all poetries are mentioned by her with his love and their good memories. – Vaishal sheth
Inspirational Good Night Quotes For Love One
May I kiss you then? On this miserable paper? I might as well open the window and kiss the night air. – Franz Kafka
It was a night so beautiful that your soul seemed hardly able to bear the prison of the body. – W. Somerset Maugham
Night is filled with our loudest fears and a silent courage. – Terri Guillemets
Stars: pearls round the tiara of midnight, mysterious heaven-lights to serve the spirit’s flight to paradise. – T.C. Henley
The night walked down the sky with the moon in her hand. – Frederick L. Knowles
Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow. – William Shakespeare
The moon embalms me with her love and she kisses me good night. The nightingale sings her song of love when I take rest in the arms of darkness in the night! – Avijeet Das
Look how the pale queen of the silent night
Doth cause the ocean to attend upon her. – Charles Best
Do not go gentle into that good night but rage, rage against the dying of the light. – Dylan Thomas
When you stop smoking weed you get some really weird crazy dreams that seem so real. Goodnight folks lets see what happens tonight in the dreamland!
No sight is more provocative of awe than is the night sky. – Llewelyn Powys
For the happiest life, rigorously plan your days, leave your nights open to chance. – Mignon McLaughlin
Some nights are made for torture, or reflection, or the savoring of loneliness. – Poppy Z
Melancholy were the sounds on a winter’s night. – Virginia Woolf