‘Glee’, the American musical comedy series telecasted on Fox from 2009 to 2015 in six seasons, was a well-appreciated family-oriented show.
The show revolves around a choir called Glee club comprising a group of outcast teenagers in William McKinley high school of Ohio. The series unfolds problems like inequality, social acceptance, bullying, and more, through the challenges the club members face while pursuing their love for singing.
Matthew Morrison playing as Will Schuester, the enthusiastic Spanish teacher, and Glee club director, is the central character of the show. Jessalyn Gilsig plays Teri, his wife. Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester is the cheerleading coach. Jayma Mays plays Emma Pillsbury, their counselor. Other lead characters are the eight Glee Club members, namely Rachel Berry, Finn Hudson, Kurt Hummel, Lucy Quinn Fabray, Kurt Elizabeth Hummel, Arthur Abrams, Amber Riley, Noah Puckerman, and Tina Cohen-Chang. More characters were added to the main cast in the remaining seasons.
Santana Lopez Quotes
These are quotes from Naya Rivera in the role of Santana. ‘Glee quotes’ about the future of the characters are interesting.
1.”You know what actually, would you mind waiting in the car? Oh, and leave your credit card.”
-To Finn, ‘Hell-O.’
2.”I meant, it’s a Win-Win for me. It’ll be great for image and Coach Sylvester will totally promote me to Head Cheerleader.”
-To Finn, ‘The Power of Madonna.’
3.”Holy sweet hell! They’re fooling around! I know what cheating looks like, I do it all the time.”
-Santana about Quinn and Finn, ‘Silly Love Songs.’
4.”Just because I hate everyone doesn’t mean they have to hate me too.”
-To Brittany, ‘Prom Queen.’
5.”I’m looking forward to the day my grandmother loves me again.”
-To New Directions, ‘On My Way.’
Rachel Berry Quotes
The lead character Rachel Berry gives us some of the most inspirational ‘Glee’ quotes. They are some of the best ‘Glee’ quotes ever from the show.
6.”You may laugh because every time I sign my name I put a gold star after it, but it’s a metaphor, and metaphors are important. My gold stars are a metaphor for ME being a star.”
7.”I realized being a star didn’t make me as special as being your friend.”
-‘The Rhodes Not Taken.’
8.”My whole life I’ve been looking to be a part of something special, to feel special, but the truth is that I am special.”
-‘Tina In The Sky With Diamonds.’
9.”I’m perfectly capable of accessing my pain. I cry every time I sing a solo.”
-To Finn, ‘Original Song.’
10.”Being thrown up on, it just does something to a person.”
-‘Blame It On The Alcohol’
11.”What I love the most about you is that you don’t try to do or be what anyone else is doing, ok? You make your own path.”
-To Kurt, ‘A Katy Or A Gaga.’
12.”Nowadays being anonymous is worse than being poor. Fame is the most important thing in our culture now.”
13.”I’m only really generous if there’s something in it for me.”
-To Finn, ‘Duets.’
14.”You are a star, Rachel Berry. And in just two days from now, you are going to shine so bright on that stage that the sun is gonna cry with envy. You know when your time is and it’s now.”
-To herself, ‘Choke.’
Brittany ‘Glee’ Quotes
Heather Morris plays Brittany Pierce, a dim-witted cheerleader of the Glee club who is famous for her exceptional dance skills. Her silly charm really makes these Brittany quotes some of the most hilarious quotes from ‘Glee’.
15.”I don’t know how to turn on a computer.”
16.”Will: Can anyone tell me what a ballad is?
Brittany: A male duck.”
17.”Geography Teacher: What’s the capital of Ohio?
-‘I Am Unicorn.’
18.”Artie: I’m getting cold feet about doing this.
Brittany: Can you even feel your feet?”
19.”Did someone steal our floor?”
-‘Saturday Night Glee-ver.’
20. “JBI: Brittany, what are your plans for the future?
Brittany: Wait, you’re working on a time machine too?”
– ‘The Purple Piano Project.’
21.”I’m pretty sure my cat’s been reading my diary.”
-‘Home’, caption for trope ‘The Ditz.’
22.”Burt to Kurt: If things get serious, use protection.
Brittany: Does he mean like a burglar alarm?”
23.”How many Ms are there in the letter R?”
-To Sue, ‘The Sue Sylvester Shuffle.’
24.”Will: I’m not tossing the baby out with the bath water here.
Brittany: I’ve totally done that.”
-‘Never Been Kissed.’
25.”Did you get a leg transplant?”
26.”I don’t brush my teeth, I rinse my mouth out with soda after I eat. I was pretty sure Dr. Pepper was a dentist.”
27.”I hope you all respect that Glee Club can remain a place where I, Brittany S. Pierce, can escape the torment of Britney Spears.”
28.”Finn can fly?”
Sue ‘Glee’ Quotes
Sue Sylvester quotes, in all their funny awkwardness, are the best reflectors of the role she plays. Here are some cringy ‘Glee’ quotes from Sue.
29.”I don’t trust a man with curly hair. I can’t help picturing small birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and I find it disgusting.”
30.”I will no longer be carrying around photo ID. Know why? People should know who I am.”
31.”Sue: There’s only one person who can tell you who you are.
Sue: No, me. Sue Sylvester.”
32.”Your resentment is delicious.”
33.”I thought I smelled cookies wafting from the ovens of the little elves that live in your hair.”
Funny ‘Glee’ Quotes
Laugh with us as we recollect these funny famous ‘Glee’ quotes.
34.”Mr. Schuester: You’re performing this song in front of the whole school at the assembly Friday.
Kurt: They’re gonna throw fruit at us. And I JUST had a facial.”
35.”Look, I know what I’m talking about! I won my first dance competition when I was three months old!”
-Rachel to Glee club, ‘Pilot.’
Top ‘Glee’ Quotes From Will Schuester
These are wonderful lines from the teacher.
36.”And hey, why worry about carbs when we’re all gonna die anyway?”
37.”All great changes come from people who refused to get used to what was accepted but wasn’t right.”
-‘The End of Twerking.’
38.”There comes a moment in every performer’s life that defines him or her, sometimes for the rest of their career.”
-‘All Or Nothing.’
39.”No one goes after one of my friends and gets away with it.”
40.”You did the worst thing you possibly could have done. You gave me hope.”
41.”No one needs to know how you identify yourself. They just need to know that you washed your hands after.”
-The End of Twerking.’
‘Glee’ Quotes About Love
Love is a popular element in ‘Glee.’ Especially, every line from Blaine spoken to Kurt in the episode ‘Love, love, love’ looks like a heart-warming quote!
42.”It’s always felt like I was remembering you from something.”
-‘Love, love, love.’
43.”….but I think that my soul knew something that my body and my mind didn’t know yet. It knew that our hands were meant to hold each other, fearlessly and forever.”
-‘Love, love, love.’
44.”And I just feel so lucky that I found you so soon in this lifetime because all I want to do, all I’ve ever wanted to do, is spend my life loving you.”
-‘Love, love, love.’
45.”As if in every lifetime that you and I have ever lived we’ve chosen to come back and find each other and fall in love all over again, over and over, for all eternity.”
-‘Love, love, love.’
46.”….my amazing friend, my one true love, will you marry me?”
-‘Love, love, love.’
Inspiring Quotes From ‘Glee’
Here are inspirational words from ‘Glee’ to help you ‘start your future’!
47.”Being part of something special does not make you special; something is special because you are a part of it.”
-Rachel, ‘Dreams Come True.’
48.”You can’t change the past, but you can let go and start your future.”
49.”Don’t wish away your life, you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be.”
-Shelby Corcoran, ‘Hold On To Sixteen.’
50.”See the world not as it is, but as it should be.”
51.”Glee, by its very definition, is about opening yourself up to joy.”
-Lillian Adler, quoted by Sue in the ‘Grand Finale.’
Best Sue Sylvester Quotes from Glee
- “You think this is hard? Try auditioning for Baywatch and being told they’re going in another direction. That was hard.”
- “We’re dealing with children; they need to be terrified. It’s like mother’s milk to them — without it, their bones won’t grow properly.”
- Will Schuester: “Let’s bury the hatchet, Sue.”
Sue Sylvester: “No. I won’t be burying any hatchet. Unless I get a clear shot to your groin!”
- “Bringing down this club may be easier than I thought. I am engorged with venom and triumph.”
- “I’m all about empowerment. I empower my Cheerios to live in a state of constant fear by creating an environment of irrational, random terror.”
- “I don’t trust a man with curly hair. I can’t help but picturing birds laying sulfurous eggs in there, and I find it disgusting.”
- “This is what we call a total disaster, ladies. I’m going to ask you to smell your armpits. That’s the smell of failure, and it’s stinking up my office. I’m revoking your tanning privileges for the rest of the semester.”
- Sue Sylvester: “High school is a caste system. Kids fall into certain slots. Your jocks and your popular kids up in the penthouse. The invisibles and the kids playing live-action out in the forest: Bottom floor.”
Will Schuester: “And… where do the glee kids lie?”
Sue Sylvester: “Sub-basement.”
- “I realize my cultural ascendance only serves to illuminate your own banality. But face it, I’m a legend. It’s happened.”
- “The English language lacks the requisite words to express just how much I dislike you.”
Other Epic Glee Quotes
- “Life only really has one beginning and one end, and the rest is just a whole lot of middle.” — Will Schuester
- Brittany Pierce: “I have pepperoni in my bra.”
Santana Lopez: “Those are your nipples!”
- “I’ve never wanted kids… don’t have the time, don’t have the uterus.” — Ryan Murphy
- “Every time I light a fire in my life, you find a way to make sure it burns the forest down.” — Will Schuester
- “Your wife is going to be pushing a watermelon out of her boy-howdy in five months! She doesn’t need nice!” — Kendra Giardi
- “Have you ever liked someone so much you just wanna lock yourself in your room, turn on sad music, and cry?” — Rachel Berry
- “They say it takes more certainty than talent to be a star. Look at John Stamos.” — Emma Pillsbury
- Finn Hudson: “Look, I owe you guys an apology. I never should have quit. I don’t want to be the guy that just drives around throwing eggs at people!”
Rachel Berry: “That was you?”
Kurt Hummel: “You and your friends threw pee balloons at me.”
Finn Hudson: “I know.”
Kurt Hummel: “You nailed all my lawn furniture to my roof.”
Finn Hudson: “I wasn’t actually there for that, but I’m really sorry.”
- “If you can master this, you can sneak anything out of a store between your knees. Shoes, prom dresses. I once got a cake out of a kid’s birthday party with the candle still lit.” — April Rhodes
- “Your friend stinks of soap, Quinn.” — Sheila
- “Shouldn’t you be in college or something? I thought gay people are all successful overachievers.” — Kitty Wilde
- “Hey, how do you spell loser? I’m gonna write it on his forehead.” — Dave Karofsky
- “You might think that all of the boys in school would want to tap this, but my MySpace schedule keeps me way too busy to date.” — Rachel Berry
- “I’m gonna say this as nice as I possibly can, but you look like a sad clown hooker.” — Finn Hudson
- “I don’t know why I find his stupidity charming. I mean, he’s cheating off a girl who thinks the square root of four is rainbows.” — Kurt Hummel
- “Who cares what happens when we get there when the getting-there has been so much fun?” — Will Schuester
- “You’re irritating most of the time, but don’t take that personally.” — Artie Abrams
- “Are you questioning my badassness?” — Noah Puckerman
- “I won my first dance competition when I was three months old.” — Rachel Berry
- “Enough! I’m sorry, Mr. Schue, Ms. Sylvester, but if we wanted to hear Mom and Dad fight, those of us who still have two parents would just stay home on payday.” — Finn Hudson
- “You’re the most talented person I know. Even more than that guy at the mall who can juggle chainsaws.” — Finn Hudson
- “You know, I used to love coming here. But now this just reminds me of everything that I’ve lost.” — Santana Lopez
- “Sometimes if you want to make change, you gotta make a little noise.” — Blaine Anderson
- “We’re all losers. Everyone in this school! Hell, everyone in this town. Out of all the kids who graduate, maybe half will go to college — and two will leave the state to do it! I’m not afraid to be called a loser, because I can accept that’s what I am, but I am afraid of turning my back on something that actually made me happy for the first time in my sorry life.” — Finn
- “There comes a moment in every performer’s life that defines him or her, sometimes for the rest of their career. This is our moment. We’ve struggled. We’ve endured. And now we must triumph.” — Will