Finding Yourself Quotes
These motivational quotes about finding yourself will help you immensely in recognizing who you truly are. How good we live our lives depends on how well we understand ourselves. Understanding yourself means that you should know what your strengths and weaknesses are, what you want in life, and how well you are equipped to achieve what you desire.
Ask yourself: Who Am I? Can you answer this question in depth? Do you know exactly who you are and what you want out of your life?
If not, you have to start discovering your inner self.
Finding yourself is an integral and worth it process that is the root of everything we plan on doing in life. Think about how you can improve yourself to be the best version of yourself and help others around you.
We all want to be the best parent, the best sibling and the best friend. But this is almost impossible without knowing your values and who you are.
These “motivational quotes for beginning the process of finding yourself” will help you know yourself better. Read them and make sure you put them to an effective use!
Finding Yourself Quotes That Will Help You Awaken to Who You Truly Are Within
- No one is going to rescue you from yourself – your inner demons, your lack of confidence, your dissatisfaction with yourself, and your life. Only self-love and good decisions will rescue you.
- Remember what you must do when they undervalue you; when they think your softness is your weakness when they treat your kindness like it is their advantage. You awaken every dragon, every wolf, every monster that sleeps inside you, and you remind them what the hell looks like when it wears the skin of a gentle human.
- Going inward will awaken. True change starts within.
- A true spiritual partner is one who encourages you to look deep inside yourself or the beauty and love you’ve been seeking.
- Accept, then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it, your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life. –Eckhart Tolle
- You have to keep breaking heart until it opens. –Rumi
- you have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. –Marcus Aurelius
- You really have to look inside yourself and find your own inner strength, and say, ‘I’m proud of what I am and who I am.’ –Mariah Carey
You will only truly find yourself if you show some willingness to. Finding yourself might sound very self-centric but as a matter of fact, you should be your first priority. Spending time on becoming better and knowing yourself isn’t wasting your time but is using it efficiently.
No one can help you change yourself unless you are willing to discover what truly matters to you. Your biggest asset is your mind. And the people who don’t want to see you succeed can never take away your expertise from you. So don’t worry about the outside world and focus only on yourself.
Tremendously Inspirational Quotes about Finding Myself
- The only journey worthwhile is finding yourself.
- We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.
- Don’t worry about finding your soulmate. Find yourself. –Jason Evert
- Finding yourself is a time of harmony because you develop that philosophy or belief system that will carry you throughout the rest of your life. When you love yourself, and who you are, you will savor and enjoy both life’s pain and pleasures. –James Seaton
- We must fall in love with ourselves. I don’t like myself. I’m crazy about myself. –Mae West
- Sometimes, you find yourself in the middle of nowhere, and sometimes, in the middle of nowhere, you find yourself.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. –Mahatma Gandhi
- Finding yourself is an enlightening experience. You become self-sufficient and do things for others without expectations of something in return. You are no longer needy and become utterly grateful for all the things people have done for you in the past. –James Seaton
We all want peace in our lives. We tend to runaway from unnecessary problems that proves to be nothing except a headache. Life isn’t perfect! And it never will be. But one thing is for sure: you can always make it better.
And the first step to do that is to not try to escape from the truth. Finding our inner self brings us peace and eases most of the hardships we are facing. It brings a balance in our lives along with a sense of comfort.
If you don’t know your inner self, start today. It’s never too late.
Quotes about Discover Yourself In Nature
- The most beautiful gift of nature is that it gives one pleasure to look around and try to comprehend what we see. –Albert Einstein
- Get lost in nature, and you will find yourself.
- We must take adventures in order to know where we truly belong.
- By discovering nature, you discover yourself. –Maxime Lagace
- In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks. –John Muir
- Not until we are lost do we begin to find ourselves. –Henry David Thoreau
- Nature has answers to all your questions. Just go to nature and ask.
- And into the forest, I go, to lose my mind and find my soul. –John Muir
- I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery –air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘this is what it is to be happy.’ –Sylvia Plath
- Nature is a beautiful place to get lost and find yourself. A place which will never disappoint you and you will love it always. A place close to your heart where you can find peace. A place where you can feel lively and get to know a little more of you. –Aksu
Nature is God’s greatest gift to humankind. It gives you so much yet doesn’t demand anything in return.
If you ever feel overwhelmed by your life, pause for a bit and go out towards the nature. It has got the answers to all your questions.
We all need “me” time to reflect on our lives and assess some major events. The best pace to do that is out in the nature. If you ever feel you’re lost and want to find your inner self, there’s no better place do that then out in the nature.
Nature will answer all your though provoking questions and help you understand yourself better. Do you know why? Because nature brings us peace. It’s quiet out there, and far from the nerve wrecking sounds we are tired of.
Inspirational Quotes Help You Get to Know Yourself and Live Authentically
- Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway. –Mother Teresa
- When you discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy; care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. –Jean Shinoda Bolen
- Because true belonging only happens when we present our authentic, imperfect selves to the world, our sense of belonging can never be greater than our level of self-acceptance. –Brene Brown
- The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are. –Carl Jung
- There is no greater suffering than constantly measuring yourself coming up short, except perhaps the realization that your suffering is hurting others. But where do we learn these things? We don’t come crying out of the womb because of our birth weight or because we have no money in this brand new world. We learn to measure, and we learn to attach our self-worth to those measurements. –Vironika Tugaleua
- As I began to love myself, I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. Today, I know, this is authenticity. –Charlie Chaplin
- Trust yourself, you have survived a lot, and you will survive whatever is coming.
Do you want to change yourself for the better? Is the answer to this question is a YES then you have to get to know yourself first. You have to know your identity and the values you want to live your life by.
Live by the truth and always trust yourself, no matter how hard the circumstances. Most importantly, be true to yourself. Live your life as honestly as you can and you’ll notice opportunities knocking at your front door.
An authentic life is what we all should aim for and these quotes will help you realize that.
Famous Finding Self Captions to Make You Mentally stronger
- You alone are not enough. You have nothing to prove. –Maya Angelou
- Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we’ll ever do. –Brene Brown
- Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one content with oneself, one doesn’t need other’s approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her. –Lao Tzu
- Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish, it makes you indestructible.
- Love yourself enough to set boundaries. Your time and energy are precious. You get to choose how you use it. You teach people how to treat you by deciding what you will and won’t accept. –Anna Taylor
- Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. –Lucille Ball
- It is so important to take time for yourself and find clarity. The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself. –Diane Von Furstenberg
- If you’re waiting for your next love, look in the mirror. –Bridgett Devoue
Believe that you are good enough and that you have got what it takes to be anything. Own yourself, and constantly thrive to improve yourself. Invest your time in the things that truly matter to you, especially yourself.
Don’t think too much about the opinions of the people because the truth is, they don’t even matter. They are talking about you because they can’t be you.
Fall in love with yourself and with what you do. You will soon notice the positive impacts it has on your life.
Creating Yourself Quotes to Empower You Towards Happiness
- Knowing others is intelligence. Knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. –Lao Tzu
- Happiness is not out there, it’s in you.
- Love the life you have while you create the life of your dreams. –Hal Elrod
- You can rise up from anything. You can completely recreate yourself. You’re not stuck. You have choices. You can think of new thoughts. You can learn something new. You can create new habits. All that matters is that you decide today and never look back.
- Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it. –Thaddeus Goals
- Love yourself enough to create an environment in your life that is conducive to the nourishment of your personal growth. Allow yourself to let go of the people, thoughts, and situations that poison your well-being. Cultivate a vibrant surrounding and commit yourself to making choices that will help you release the greatest expression of your unique beauty and purpose. –Steve Maraboli
- Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.
- You can reinvent yourself, darling. You are that kind of powerful. But you know where the magic really is? In reinventing your relationship with yourself. You’re that kind of powerful too. –S.C. Lourie
The process of knowing yourself might take some time. It might need you to look deeper and ask yourself some hard questions. But once you’re done with the initial stages, you will notice a complete positive shift in your life.
You will feel like everything makes sense and you’ll be a lot happier than before. You will be ready and excited for the future. Knowing yourself brings not only happiness but also enthusiasm: a very important factor that contributes a lot in living a successful life.
Short Quotes and Sayings for Finding Yourself Again
- Life is too short to spend it war with yourself.
- The moment you know yourself, you have known the most precious thing in existence. –Osho
- Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you won’t do anything with it. –M. Scott Peck
- Love yourself first, and everything else falls in line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. –Lucille Ball
- Resolve to be thyself; and know that he who finds himself, loses his misery. –Matthew Arnold
- Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. –Rumi
- If you ever find yourself in a hole, the first thing you do is stop digging.
- All the wonders you seek are within yourself. –Thomas Browne
- Each man’s life represents a road toward himself. –Herman Hesse
- If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else. –Marvin Gaye
- You owe it to yourself to become everything you’ve ever dreamed of being.
- Believe yourself again and again to find yourself. –Debasish Mridha
- Your heart is the size of the ocean. Go find yourself in its hidden depth. –Rumi