Date Night Quotes About Dinner and Drinks
Everyone loves a good photo of your amazing meal or cocktail, and it’s even better if you pair it with the perfect date night food quote. Try one of these as your caption.
- “We go together like these fries go with this burger.”
- “I love you more than this pizza, and this is the best pizza ever.”
- “I like you even when I’m starving and we have to wait 45 minutes for a table.”
- “He (or she) is the only person I’d share this incredible sushi with.”
- “Can you believe he knew I loved [insert favorite food]?”
- “This food looks amazing, but he’s even more delicious.”
- “Smiling through life with Moscow Mules in hand.”
- “I’m the happiest at happy hour with him (or her).”
- “Yes to sushi. Yes to you.”
- “I asked him to help with dinner, and he nearly burned the house down. I’m not complaining, though. We get this instead!”
- “He taught me how to use chopsticks!”
- “He ordered two of these, so we could share the evening without sharing this amazing food.”
- “Surf and turf with this amazing guy (or girl)!”
- “This food is so good. I’m glad he doesn’t mind me stealing it off his plate!”
- “Life is short, so we always order extra dessert on date night.”
- “Steller ice cream, even better company.”
- “He brought me flowers and champagne in the pouring rain. Of course it was a night to remember.”
- “Cocktails and dinner under the stars with my love.”
- “Here’s to good wine and you.”
- “We pretty much ordered the whole menu last night!”
Date Night Quotes About Fun Activities
Show off the fun date night activities you’ve been up to. One of these quotes will make a great caption:
- “I’d go anywhere in the world with you!”
- “It doesn’t matter where we are or what we do. I’m up for anything when we’re together.”
- “No matter what we do, it’s more fun when I do it with you.”
- “Sweet ride with my love.” (about a horse, a car, or any other method of transportation)
- “Raise your hand if you want to try this amazing steak my sweetie ordered.”
- “Date night at the movies with my leading man (or woman).”
- “Love the feeling of getting glammed up to go out with my sweetie.”
- “The best moments in life aren’t even planned.”
- “Who says a bike ride isn’t the best date night ever?”
- “Date night with you is a picnic!”
- “If I’m sitting next to her (or him), it’s always the best seat in the house.”
- “It’s not about where we go or what we do, it’s about doing anything (or nothing) with you.”
- “I’m a better golfer than he is.”
- “Date night at the movies. Can you guess what we saw?”
Date Night Quotes About Your Outfit
You took the time to dress up, so show off your look. These captions are perfect for date night outfits:
- “I’m wearing my favorite dress and the smile he gave me.”
- “Going to spam you with photos of my date night look because I love this top almost as much as my guy (or girl).”
- “Baby, just a sec. I have to fix my hair.”
- “Everything about you is way more comfortable than these heels.”
- “Ready for dinner with someone special.”
- “Feeling like the red dress emoji’s sister.”
- “He says he likes the view.”
- “I don’t remember the last time I dressed up for him, and it feels amazing.”
- “When my guys says to get dolled up, I take him seriously.”
- “When being with him (or her) makes you glow!”
- “Good shoes like these take me to good places with my guy (or girl).”
- “Showing a little skin for date night.”
- “Feels good to have a reason to get dressed up. Date night!”
Funny Date Night Quotes to Make Everyone Smile
You can get a laugh or a chuckles with these funny date night quotes:
- “I love you, no matter how hangry I am. That food had better come soon, though!”
- “Super happy we both swiped right.”
- “I love him more than cheese.”
- “Three cocktails later, and he (or she) still know how to pose.”
- “I was going to go home with a giant tub of ice cream, but I picked him up instead.”
- “No baby bottles for us tonight. Just this bottle of wine.”
- “Find someone who loves you as much as these pigeons loved our bread basket tonight.”
- “Proving that he (or she) always has a pizza my heart.”
- “He (or she) is the only one pho me.”
- “True love is when he (or she) doesn’t ask you to put down the cocktails for a photo.”
Date Night Quotes
Friday night is our date night. We really carve out time for each other.
Our life before moving to Washington was filled with simple joys…Saturdays at soccer games, Sundays at grandma’s house…and a date night for Barack and me was either dinner or a movie, because as an exhausted mom, I couldn’t stay awake for both.
…make time for one another. Don’t forget about those date nights. Put on a sexy dress and some sexy high heels and have a great night and enjoy each other. Also, incorporate your husband. Get him involved and let him know how important he is with taking care of your joy.
I don’t want to hear about the endless struggles to keep sex exciting, or the work it takes to plan a date night. I want to hear that you guys watch every episode of The Bachelorette together in secret shame, or that one got the other hooked on Breaking Bad and if either watches it without the other, they’re dead meat. I want to see you guys high-five each other like teammates on a recreational softball team you both do for fun.
When I need a break, a date night with my husband or a night out with girlfriends always does the trick.
We have a family calendar and it’s how everybody runs. In truth, there’s no trick to balancing it. If you look at the calendar and you’ve seen you’ve gone ten days without a date night, you know you need to prioritize more.
I enjoy getting gussied up for an event or date night.
I began writing with a Michael Buble mentality. I think he’s fantastic, and it’s the perfect music for any date night, ever.
There’s plenty to read about keeping your sanity while raising children, but it’s all common-sense stuff about task division and taking breaks and the relentlessly repeated magic of date night with your spouse. What’s missing is some ‘tude.
I’m a real low profile guy. So a date night for me is kind of curled up at home and watching something… have a nice glass of wine, a nice meal and we’re all set.
My husband, Sal, and I put date nights on the calendar once a week. I know that doesn’t sound romantic, but otherwise it won’t get done.
- “This is one rule about mixing boys and girls: that a date always comes first.”
- “He firmly pulled her body against his and he brushed her lips with his. Staring into her eyes, he lightly slid his tongue across her bottom lip. She drew a deep, staggered breath in response to the wave of heat she felt flushing through her. Derrick smiled at her. Then, he softly kissed her. He lightly swept his tongue between her lips, pressing his warm, soft lips to hers. He slid his hands up her body and cradled her face with his hands. Then, he passionately kissed her, tickling her tongue with his. He sucked her lips, gently, as though he was sampling nectar on a delicate petal. Then, with an intense urgency, he dipped his tongue past her lips, caressing her tongue with his. She felt fluttering inside. Anne’s body craved him. A shallow hum escaped from within her in response to how he was making her feel. She could feel his body responding to her. He was breathing heavier which was waking Anne’s primal needs. The tidal wave of lust that had just churned within her was slowly calming as his kiss became more subtle and tender. He gently pressed his lips against hers. He pulled back a little and looked away, exhaling.”
- “Dinner for two; save a booth, lace your boots, fondue and fondles, smiles and smooches. We sailed at sunset; skin and snuggles, moon and moans. I’ve lost myself in you.”
- “You deserve more than the words ‘I love you’. You deserve to be treated like a true sensual woman. I’m talking flowers, date nights, romance, etc..”
- “She could forgive him for missing their dinner date, but she would never forgive him for dying.”