Sleepless night are often scary and a pain! Sleep is such a significant part of our daily routine, study shows that sleep deprivation may create difficulties in our daily functioning.
It’s a state of mind which is very difficult to express. Being wide awake when the whole world is sleeping fills your mind with countless thoughts.
When you feel depressed and demotivated in life, you tend to get upset and get sleepless nights. At times, it happens when you can’t sleep whole night or wake up midnight in anxiety. Sad feelings may sink deep down in your heart and you may slip into depression.
You just stuck on your bed but can’t sleep. A sleep disorder might be happen because of your daily busy routine or restlessness. If you are lonly or your loved one not talking to you, these things might be make you insomnic.
Being awake at 2Pm can be boring, annoying and fill you with frustation when this happens every night. Overthinking, pain, heartbreaks, are one of the main reasons people are awake and stressed.
The reasons may be many, like insomnia, love, sadness or your dreams! Sharing with you the most famous and amazing I Can’t Sleep Quotes, Sayings, Images, and Wallpapers with you! You can use these quotes as status message for your Instagram posts or Facebook when you are up at night.
- “Sleep is such a luxury, which I can’t afford.”
- “Sleeplessness is a desert without vegetation or inhabitants.”
- “Life is something that happens when you can’t get to sleep.”
- “Sleeping is so hard when you can’t stop thinking about someone.”
- “Sleeping is so hard when you can’t stop thinking about someone”
- “Every closed eye is not sleeping, and every open eye is not seeing.”
- “The night is the hardest time to be alive and 4 am knows all my secrets.”
- “I can’t go to sleep. You will always be on my mind, even if you are not with me.”
- “Thinking of you keeps me awake, and dreaming of you keeps me asleep.”
- “A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow.” – Charlotte Brontë
- “The only time I have problems is when I sleep.” – Tupac Shakur
- “I’m an insomniac, my mind works the night shift.” – Pete Wentz, Gray
- “Life is something that happens when you can’t get to sleep.” – Fran Lebowitz
- There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep.” – Homer
- “I only sleep with people I love, which is why I have insomnia.” – Emilie Autumn
- “Sleeplessness is a desert without vegetation or inhabitants.” – Jessamyn West
- “The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep.” – E. Joseph Cossman
- “The worst thing in the world is to try to sleep and not to.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Legend says, when you can’t sleep at night, it’s because you’re awake in someone else’s dream.”
- “I think sleep’s really important. I value it as much as waking up and having a full day.” – Jena Malone
- “I sleep and sleep and sleep, yet I still have an unquenchable thirst for it.” – Maria Elena
- “The last refuge of the insomniac is a sense of superiority to the sleeping world.” – Leonard Cohen
- “There are times when the bed is the only place on earth where peace is to be had.” – Richard Llewellyn
- “If you can’t sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there and worrying. It’s the worry that gets you, not the loss of sleep.” – Dale Carnegie
- “There are twelve hours in the day, and above fifty in the night.” – Marie de Rabutin-Chantal
- “The hardest thing is to go to sleep at night, when there are so many urgent things needing to be done.” – Donald Knuth
- “When you have insomnia, you’re never really asleep, and you’re never really awake.” – From the movie Fight Club, based on the novel by Chuck Palahniuk
- “Why can I never go back to bed? Whose is the voice ringing in my head? Where is the sense in these desperate dreams? Why should I wake when I’m half past dead?” – Emilie Autumn.
- “Insomnia is a gross feeder. It will nourish itself on any kind of thinking, including thinking about not thinking.” – Clifton Fadiman
I can’t sleep quotes
Here is a collection of I can’t sleep quotes to make you feel better and guide you to deal with this.
I wonder why I don’t go to bed and go to sleep. But then it would be tomorrow, so I decide that no matter how tired, no matter how incoherent I am, I can skip on hour more of sleep and live. – Sylvia Plath
It is better to sleep on things beforehand than lie awake about them afterward. – Baltasar Gracian
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
Think what devils chase a man who cannot sleep in his own house
Sleeplessness is a desert without vegetation or inhabitants. – Jessamyn West
Life is something that happens when you can’t get to sleep. – Fran Lebowitz
I can’t go to sleep. You will always be on my mind, even if you are not with me. – Author Unknown
Sleeping is so hard when you can’t stop thinking about someone
If you can’t sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there and worrying. It’s the worry that gets you, not the loss of sleep. – Dale Carnegie
Every closed eye is not sleeping, and every open eye is not seeing. – Bill Cosby
There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep. – Homer
I am terrified by this dark thing that sleeps in me
Sleeping is not time wasting. – Mike Wilson
Think what devils chase a man who cannot sleep in his own house. – Warren Eyster
The night is the hardest time to be alive and 4am knows all my secrets. – Poppy Z. Brite
Sleep is such a luxury, which I can’t afford
The creak of bed springs suffering under the weight of a restless man is as lonely a sound as I know. – Patrick deWitt
There will be sleeping enough in the grave. – Benjamin Franklin
Sleep, those little slices of death — how I loathe them. – Edgar Allan Poe
It is better to sleep on things beforehand than lie awake about them afterward
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well. – Virginia Woolf
Sleeping is so hard when you can’t stop thinking about someone. – Author Unknown
Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. – Phyllis Diller
Every closed eye is not sleeping, and every open eye is not seeing
I am terrified by this dark thing that sleeps in me. – Sylvia Plath
What hath night to do with sleep? – John Milton
Not being able to sleep is terrible. You have the misery of having partied all night… without the satisfaction. – Lynn Johnston
Life is something that happens when you can’t get to sleep
Sleep is such a luxury, which I can’t afford. – Robin Sikarwar
I only sleep with people I love, which is why I have insomnia. – Emilie Autumn
I’ve always envied people who sleep easily. Their brains must be cleaner, the floorboards of the skull well swept, all the little monsters closed up in a steamer trunk at the foot of the bed. – David Benioff
Can’t Sleep Quotes
“If you can’t sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It’s the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep.
“I’m so tired, but I can’t sleep. Standing on the edge of something much too deep.” Sarah McLachlan
“When I’m worried and I can’t sleep I count my blessings instead of sheep.” Irving Berlin
“Now, on nights that I can’t sleep, I play video games alone until the morning.” Namie Amuro
“I can’t wait to wake up and try something new. I can’t sleep at night because I want to try something new.” Rodney Mullen
“I can hear my heart beating. I can hear my stomach growling. I can hear my teeth grinding and my joints creaking. My body’s so noisy, I can’t sleep.” Charles M. Schulz
“There is not enough interest in life to spread over twenty-four hours when one can’t sleep.” Madame de Stael
“You can’t sleep your way into being a star. It takes much, much more. But it helps a lot of actresses get their first chance that way.
“If you can’t sleep, count sheep. Don’t count endangered animals. You will run out.” Mitch Hedberg
“I can’t sleep. Too many thoughts running through my useless head.” Simone Elkeles
“If he can’t sleep, how will he ever dream?” Eddie Vedder
“When I can’t sleep I count the buckles on my straightjacket.” Cathie Linz
“Can’t sleep cause all the dirt make my heart hurt.”Tupac Shakur
“The reasons we can’t sleep at night are usually the same reasons we don’t truly live during the day.” Michael Xavier
“I can’t sleep. There’s always somebody not getting treatment. I can’t stand that.” Paul Farmer
“When I can’t sleep, I don’t count sheep. I count lovers.
And by the time I reach 38 or 39, I’m asleep.”” Miriam Hopkins
“I can’t sleep,I can’t but when all else fails I just breath….” Pamela Moore
“I just can’t sleep tonight knowing that things ain’t right.” Justin Bieber