When it comes to anime, we have a lot of excitement to tell about this art of drawings and movements. This genre of film easily attracts many audiences, especially manga lovers. So, we certainly won’t miss the best anime love quotes for all Otaku around the world.
Undeniably, anime has brought to our world stories and perspectives that are completely new and beyond imagination. All heroes, the most monstrous ones can survive in the world of anime. And after each story, behind each character are Anime love quotes that are subtly sent into it.
Anime Love Quotes
“Loving a person isn’t about logic or reason.” – Paradise Kiss
“I want to break up while I can still say I love you.” – Shindou Chihiro
“She may be a devil, but I still love her.” – Akio Asakura
“I order you to love me!.” – Euphemia Li Brittania (Code Geass)
“The opposite of love doesn’t hate, it’s apathy.” – (Kodomo no Jikan)
“Even if I lose this feeling, I’m sure I’ll just fall in love with you all over again.” – Syaoran Li (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- “I’ll make you so in love with me, that every time our lips touch, you’ll die a little death.” – Ai Yazawa (Nana)
- “Is there a limit to how much you can love somebody? No matter how much I hurt him or get hurt by him, I find myself far from hating him, actually hoping that those wounds will scar, like burns.. because then you can never forget me.” – Kamijou Hiroki (Junjou Romantica)
- “Everyone goes around trying to find their soulmate, but no matter how hard they look, they can never find it. So instead, they force two bodies together. Everyone wants to use that short time they have together to open their hearts, even if it’s just a one night dream bought with money.” – Lawrence Hill (Boy’s Next Door)
- “There is only one person who you can each truly love. It’s too bad that you can’t change who that person is. If you could, you both would be a lot happier.” – Arisugawa Juri’s love quote.
- “I was younger then, I wasn’t afraid of anything, I didn’t think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met some girls. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time, I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.” – Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
- “Someday my memories will fade… and her voice, her actions, I might forget them as well, but I will always remember that I loved Saber.” – Emiya Shirou (Fate/stay Night)
- “Not many people know when love really starts… More than a friend, but not quite lovers. A delicate relationship like this changes gradually once it is noticed, and keeps on blossoming, Just like the changing seasons.” – Cute Anime love quotes.
- “You were always there for me, and that’s all I needed. Just you. For some reason, I didn’t feel sad or broken up, it just didn’t seem real. But slowly I realized it was real – that you were gone. And little by little, I slowly felt something inside me go numb.” – Jet Black (Cowboy Bebop)
- “I love Saber, I want her to be happier than anyone… I wish that we could be together forever… HOWEVER… If I really do love her… then that’s wrong… I loved Saber who bore many wounds yet still fought through everything… I CANNOT ALLOW MYSELF TO STAIN HER PRIDE.” – Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay night)
- “Even if I lose this feeling, I’m sure that I’ll just fall in love with you all over again.” – Syaoran Li (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Romance Anime Love Quotes
“Hearts and dreams that pass each other, but are oblivious to one another.” – Ichigo
- “I want… to change things. I want to believe that anything can be changed. The moment I met you, a new world opened up for me. You see, after wandering in the darkness for so long, a light brought me happiness. It’s all thanks to you.” – Chrono (Chrono Crusade)
- “Though we had to part, though we could never be together again. We had no regrets. Even if she returned to her world, married another man, and had children with him. If the woman I loved was happy, then I could be happy. And I am. Our hearts had joined and so, even if she lived in a different world, that time, we really were together always, always. I would never let go of this feeling, or my love for her.” – Tatara ( Fushigi Yugi)
- “If you love someone, he could make you sad. He could even make you feel lonely sometimes. But that someone can also make you happier than you’ll ever be.” – Sad anime quotes about love.
- “There’s no way I’d come to like a girl with such strange horns. Then why did you.. I told you I love unusual animals.” – Kohta to Lucy (Elfen Lied)
- “Of the days that I have lived, only those I spent with you seemed real.” – Vincent Volaju (Cowboy Bebop: The Movie)
- “You don’t have to hurry, I’m not in any hurry. I’ll be waiting for you always no matter how far in the future it may be or however far you are when that day surely comes, my dream will be right here. Ever since the first time that we met each other here.” – Shi Ryuki (The Story of Saiunkoku)
- “It feels so close to me, yet I can’t grasp it even if I extend my hands. Even so. Even if I can’t reach it. There are things that will stay in my heart. Being at the same time and looking up at the same sky, If I can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If I set my goal far enough, then someday.. I’ll be able to reach what I aimed for.” – Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay night).
“If I can be with you when the world ends, it’ll be enough for me!” – Blue (Wolf’s Rain)
- “I’d been wondering whether there is a meaning to a failed love… Is something that disappeared the same as something that never existed? But now I know there is—There was a meaning right here.. Because, despite the heartbreak, I’m still glad that I fell in love with you.” – Takemoto Yuta (Honey and Clover)
- “On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have family, and I have friends but if you’re gone. To me. It will be the same as being alone.”- Haruno Sakura (Naruto)
- “We are all farsighted, we give importance to those things that are far from us while neglecting the things that are close to us.. Only to realize their value later when they are out-of-reach again.” – Kawamura Sachiko (Nana)
- “The woman I love as I see her sink in the same darkness I am in, what damn things might happen in the future. The future that you guys want, I don’t care about that. From now on, whatever happens, I’ll protect this person.” – Hyuuga Natsume (Gakuen Alice)
- “After all… Love is all about timing… If you don’t say the right thing at the right moment no matter how much fate was involved in the relationship, everything will be ruined. Even if you regret it, it’ll be too late.” – Takeuchi Masafumi (Bokura ga Ita – We Were There)
- “All men are jealous and stupid, and all women are stupid to be happy about it, idiots are everywhere you look.” – Horo (Spice and Wolf)
- “I want Van to live! I will stay with him. Until he realizes he is not alone… until his sorrow is no more… I will stay by his side. There is no sorrow that never ceases. I want to believe that. Just as the rain will eventually stop and reveal a blue sky that we both can see.” – Hitomi Kanzaki (Vision of Escaflowne)
- “It’s not that you can fall in love with someone new because you forgot the old… It’s because you fall in love with someone new that you’re able to forget about the old. Only love can heal a heart that was hurt by love.” – Takeuchi’s sister (Bokura Ga Ita – We Were There)
More Anime love quotes you may like
“You will never be able to love anybody else until you love yourself.” – Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
- “When I was little, I didn’t understand why Ferris wheels existed. They were just sluggish and went up high. I got bored with it after only one ride. The roller coaster and the loop slider… I only paid attention to the thrilling rides. But… I kind of understand now. Ferris wheels are for slowly cutting across the sky with the person you like and maybe saying things like, “Isn’t this a little scary?” – (Honey and Clover)
- “Nobu is idealizing me, that’s why he fell in love with me. If you knew the real me, it would shatter your illusion. Then come on. Shatter my illusion. Because I don’t know what else I can do to stop loving you.” – Haci and Nobu (Nana)
- “You may not believe me but, even before he told me his name, I felt as if I already knew who he was.” – Takahashi Nanami (Bokura ga Ita – We Were There)
- “Don’t bother coming to the darkness that you don’t need to see… I don’t want to show you the darkness that doesn’t belong to you… Don’t let yourself be hurt so much anymore… Rather, let me be your strength.” – Be kind to yourself quote from Hyuuga Natsume.
- “Unless I grip the sword, I cannot protect you. While gripping the sword, I cannot embrace you.” – Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)
- “Because she learned about happiness, she feels lonely for the first time. And because she knows unhappiness, she understands happiness for the first time.” – (Ef: A Tale of Memories)
- “I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to a slow death.” – Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass).
“It was like you brought color to my life. You changed my life, all by yourself.” – Sawako Kuronuma (Reaching You)
- “There are a lot of things I wanted to do. I wanted to become a teacher, and an astronaut, and a baker… I wanted to go to a bunch of different donut shops and ask for one of everything! And I wanted to tell the ice-cream man to give me one of everything, too! I wish I could have five lives! Then I could have been born in five different towns, and eaten five lifetime’s worth of food, and had five different careers, and… fallen in love with the same person, five times.” – Inoue Orihime (Bleach)
- “Stories are better when they have an ending, are they not?” – Kraft Lawrence (Spice And Wolf)
- “I couldn’t confess my feelings for you, so I watched you from afar, being happy with someone else.” – Sanji (One Piece)
- “I too am alone. It’s sad being alone. It’s painful. I felt that way too. But if we’re together, at times we may hurt each other, and we may even part. But, that is not the end. I’ll always be with you.” – Being Alone Quotes from Hitomi Kanzaki (Vision of Escaflowne)
- “When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten.” – Dr. Hiluluk (One Piece)
- “If it’s possible for one person to be hurt by another, then it’s possible for that person to be healed by another.” – Sohma Hatori (Fruits Basket)
- “There’s no way we could meet. But one thing is certain, if we see each other, we’ll know. That you were the one who was inside me. That I was the one inside you.” – Mitsuha Miyamizu (Your Name)
- “Our timelines weren’t in step. If time can really be turned back, give me one last chance.” – Taki Tachibana (Your Name).