Love Quotes From Anime
Are you looking for a good anime love quote? Check out this list of the best romantic anime quotes.
1. “Love is simply an electrical bug in the human neural circuit.”
– Akasaka Ryuunosuke, ‘My Pet Girl Sakurasou‘.
2. “Love is like a mirror that reflects your bad side. Especially when it’s unrequited, you get envious, jealous, prejudiced, and resentful. You have to face all sorts of emotions, but there’s no reason to find that shameful.”
– Margery Daw, ‘Shakugan No Shana‘.
3. “The moment you find the courage to give up your life for someone… would be the moment you understand love.”
–Kenshin Himura, ‘Samurai X’.
4. “I guess somehow without me knowing, it just feels so natural now, to have Kagome by my side.”
5. “I want to be with you. From now on, I want to spend all and every single one of my days until I die with you, and only you.”
–Naruto Uzumaki, ‘Naruto’.
6. “Love is never as simple as sharing the same path.”
–Khamsin, ‘Shakugan No Shana‘.
7. “Love, passion, why do we get caught up by such troublesome feelings? The mind couldn’t ever get things straight, and you lose control to know what is sensible. Deep down it’s all so vexing.”
–Usui Takumi, ‘Maid Sama!’
8. “If it’s possible for one person to be hurt by another, then it’s possible for that person to be healed by another.”
–Sohma Hatori, ‘Fruits basket’.
9. “Even If I lose this feeling, I’m sure that I’ll just fall in love with you all over again.”
–Syaoran Li, ‘Cardcaptor Sakura’.
10. ‘Once you fall in love, you really love that person through thick and thin.”
-Oka Chinami, ‘Golden Time!’
11. “I won’t hate that person. Even if my love does not reach him. Because they’re still my precious feelings.”
–Ninako Kinoshita, ‘Strobe Edge’.
12. “Of course I’ll stay with you… No matter what happens. Forever and ever.”
–Nagisa Furukawa, ‘Clannad’.
13. “I thought I was invincible. Then I met some girl. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time, I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.”
–Spike Spiegel, ‘Cowboy Bebop’.
14. “You may not believe me but, even before he told me his name, I felt as if I already knew who he was.”
–Takashi Nanami, ‘We were there!’
15. “When you fall in love with someone, you start wanting to know lots of things about that person.”
–Ninako Kinoshita, ‘Strobe Edge’.
16. “Don’t ever lie, even if it’s about your feelings.”
–Misaki Ayuzawa, ‘Maid Sama!’
Cute Anime Love Quotes
If you want some cute anime quotes about love and anime lover quotes, check out this list of cute anime love quotes for her and him, including some sad anime love quotes.
17. “It’s Equivalent Exchange! I’ll give you half my life, so you give me half of yours!”
– Edward Elric, ‘Full Metal Alchemist’.
18. “I…I love you with all my heart!… If you were to stay here with me, there would be no regrets…Because every day we’d do something fun, we’d be happy, I swear!… I would do anything for you! So…Please just stay with me!”
-Haruno Sakura, ‘Naruto’.
19. “Is there a limit to how much you can love somebody? No matter how much I hurt him or get hurt by him, I find myself far from hating him, actually hoping that those wounds will scar, like burns… Because then you can never forget me.”
–Kamijou Hiroki, ‘Junjou Romantica’.
20. “You changed me! Your smile is what saved me! That is why I’m not afraid to die protecting you! Because…I love you…”
– Hyuuga Hinata, ‘Naruto’.
21. “After all.. love is all about timing… If you don’t say the right thing at the right moment no matter how much fate was involved in the relationship, everything will be ruined. Even if you regret it, it’ll be too late.”
-Takeuchi Masafumin, ‘Bokura Ga Ita’.
22. “When it comes to people you really love, you don’t care about yourself.”
–Kurosawa Yamato, ‘Say I love you’.
23. “I want to break up while I can still say I love you.”
–Shindou Chihiro, ‘Ef – A Tale Of Memories’.
24. “Ohhh, I wish I could live five times over. Then I’d be born in five different places, and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world…I’d live five different lives with five different occupations…And then, for those five times…I’d fall in love with the same person…”
– Inoue Orihime, ‘Bleach’.
25. “If I can meet you again, against the 6 billion to 1 odds, even If you can’t move, I’ll marry you.”
–Hideki Hinata, ‘Angel Beats’.
26. “You’re not alone. We are partners. If you are a witch, then I’ll become a warlock.”
–Lelouch Lamperouge, ‘Code Geass’.
27. “You laugh at love…but love will make you cry.”
–Yasushi Takagi, ‘Nana’.
28. “Lean on me with your runny nose. Cry when you feel like crying. Laugh when you feel like laughing. When you’re tearing up with an ugly face, I’ll give you a good cry with an uglier face.”
– Sakata Gintoki, ‘Gintama’.
29. “Since ancient times, the dragon has been the only beast to equal the tiger. Even if you’re not by my side right now, I will leap through space and time and always be by your side. These feelings will never change.”
-Ryuuji Takasu, ‘Toradora!’
30. “I too am alone. It’s sad being alone. It’s painful. I felt that way too. But if we’re together, at times we may hurt each other, and we may even part. But, that is not the end. I’ll always be with you.”
– Hitomi Kanzaki, ‘Vision of Escaflowne’.
31. “I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to a slow death.”
–Lelouch Lamperouge, ‘Code Geass’.
Sweet And Happy Anime Quotes On Love
Fall in love with these anime romance quotes and cute anime quotes about love. Check out this list of famous anime lines from series of anime about love.
32. “If you love someone, he could make you sad. He could even make you feel lonely sometimes. But that someone can also make you happier than you’ll ever be….”
– Saki Hanajima, ‘Fruits Basket’.
33. “You were always there for me, and that’s all I needed. Just you. For some reason, I didn’t feel sad or broken up, it just didn’t seem real. But slowly I realized it was real – that you were gone. And little by little, I slowly felt something inside me go numb.”
– Jet Black, ‘Cowboy Bebop’.
34. “On that day, you taught me that solitude is painful! I understand that so well right now. I have family, and I have friends but if you’re gone… To me… It will be the same as being alone.”
– Haruno Sakura, ‘Naruto’.
35. “Someday my memories will fade…And her voice, her actions, I might forget them as well. But I will always remember that I loved Saber.”
–Shirou Emiya, ‘Fate Stay Night’.
36. “No matter which love line, what time, or where I am, I will always love you. I’ll say it one more time, I love you.”
– Okabe, ‘Steins Gate’.
38. “It was like you brought color to my life. You changed my life, all by yourself.”
–Sawaka Kuronuma, ‘Reaching You’.
39. “There is only one person who you can each truly love. It’s too bad that you can’t change who that person is. If you could, then you both would be a lot happier.”
–Arisugawa Juri, ‘Revolutionary Girl Utena’.
40. “I’ll always be by your side, just like the wind that flows through your hair.”
– Yagami Kazuma, ‘Kaze no Stigma’.
41. “It’s not that you can fall in love with someone new because you forgot the old. It’s because you fall in love with someone new that you’re able to forget about the old. Only love can heal a heart that was hurt by love.”
– Takeuchi’s sister, ‘Ayaka Takeuchi’.
42. “My heart is stronger now that you’re in it.”
-Shō, ‘The Secret World of Arrietty,’ 2010
43. “I’ll make you so in love with me, that every time our lips touch, you’ll die a little death.”
-Ai Yazawa, ‘Nana’.
45. “Just your touch… gets me excited. It makes me so happy. But those feelings will all turn into pain. The happier I am now, the more it’ll hurt. I know how cruel this is… but no matter how hard I try, I can’t rid myself of this. – Nejima-kun… I… don’t know… what love is.”
-Takasaki Mikasi, ‘Koi To Uso’.
46. “A heart’s a heavy burden.”
-Sophie, ‘Howl’s Moving Castle,’ 2004.
47. “Forgetting is like a wound. The wound may heal but it has already left a scar.”
-Monkey D Luffy, ‘One Piece’.
49. “Having happy and beautiful memories won’t always bring you salvation. The more beautiful a memory is, the more painful it can become.”
—Isla, ‘Plastic Memories’.
50. “You aren’t happy even if you’re with them. It makes me nervous. Nothing happened like I thought it would. It isn’t fun. But I still want to be with them.”
—Taichi Mashima, ‘Chihayafuru’.
The Best Love And Relationship Anime Quotes:
#1 – Akasaka Ryuunosuke Quotes
“Love is simply an electrical bug in the human neural circuit.” – Akasaka Ryuunosuke
This quote is taken from J.C STAFF anime: My Pet Girl Sakurasou.
A “bug” is a funny way of putting it. As it’s not something that can be described so easily.
#2 – Inuyasha Quotes
“Heh, I guess somehow without me knowing, it just feels so natural now, to have Kagome by my side.” – Inuyasha
Inuyasha and Kagome’s relationship takes an interesting turn throughout the series. And seeing this quote highlights the big changes they went through.
No different to how relationships evolve in the real world.
#3 – Kenshin Himura Quotes
“The moment you find the courage to give up your life for someone… would be the moment you understand love.” – Kenshin Himura
Love drives you to do things that are irrational and make no sense. At least not if you look at it from a logical perspective.
Love means you’ll go to insane lengths to protect someone.
#4 – Margery Daw Quotes
“Love is like a mirror that reflects your bad side. Especially when it’s unrequited, you get envious, jealous, prejudiced, and resentful. You have to face all sorts of emotions, but there’s no reason to find that shameful.” – Margery Daw
Love is complicated and makes you feel both good and bad, depending on the situation.
That’s the message expressed by Margery Daw from: Shakugan No Shana.
#5 – Usui Takumi Quotes
“Love, passion, why do we get caught up by such troublesome feelings? The mind couldn’t ever get things straight, and you lose control to know what is sensible. Deep down it’s all so vexing.” – Usui Takumi