Everyone’s 25th birthday is a special affair and, of course, a happy birthday.
When you turn 25, it means that you’ve lived through a quarter of a century, what a milestone! To help you celebrate the occasion well, we’ve compiled a list of the most memorable 25th birthday captions and 25th birthday quotes.
So sit back, scroll on, and most importantly, read on, as we help you celebrate your quarter century birthday with some wonderful 25 birthday quotes about turning 25 that make for amazing birthday wishes. On your birthday or someone else’s if you don’t know what to say, why not use these turning 25 Instagram captions and empowering quotes for turning 25? Wish happy birthday to your loved ones using these quarter life birthday quotes. These 25 birthday quotes consist of quotes spoken by iconic personalities and there are 25 birthday quotes from all over the world. A person’s 25th birthday is a huge milestone as it opens the doors to adult life, and if you’re lucky to be celebrating your 25th birthday on the 25th, this quarter century birthday holds even more meaning. This unique coincidence, celebrating your 25th on the 25th, is called a golden birthday!
Popular 25th Birthday Quotes
We’ll kick things off with some popular 25 birthday quotes for a happy quarter century birthday. Some of the empowering quotes for turning 25 we’ll be covering in this section have been spoken by some iconic personalities. So, check them out and feel free to use them as 25 birthday quotes for sending your loved ones birthday wishes. These are among the most empowering quotes for turning 25.
1. “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been with.”
– Madeleine L’Engle.
2. “Pleas’d to look forward, pleas’d to look behind, and count each birthday with a grateful mind.”
– Alexander Pope.
3. “Men are like wine – some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.”
– Pope John XXIII.
4. “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.”
– Larry Lorenzoni.
5. “Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.”
– Menachem Mendel Schneerson.
6. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.”
– Nora Roberts.
7. “Is the quarter life crisis just not having a full-time job and living with your parents, or is it realizing that you have to choose some irreversible path for your life? In my case, it was realizing that I had already chosen, quite some time ago.”
– Taylor Cotter.
8. “To be nobody but yourself in a world that’s doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.”
– E. E. Cummings.
9. “There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else.”
– Judith McNaught.
10. “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor… Explore. Dream. Discover.”
– H. Jackson Brown.
11. “You’re 25. Feeling unsure and lost is part of your path. Don’t avoid it. See what those feelings are showing you and use it.”
– Louis C. K.
12. “The first fact about the celebration of birthdays is that it is a good way of affirming defiantly, and even flamboyantly, that it is a good thing to be alive.”
– G. K. Chesterton.
13. “If you are pining for youth, I think it produces a stereotypical old man because you only live in memory, you live in a place that doesn’t exist. Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.”
– David Bowie.
14. “We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.”
– Lauren Hutton.
15. “A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessing and be happy.”
– Abhishek Bachchan.
16. “Today, you have added another candle of knowledge and wisdom to your life. May it give you the power to enlighten the whole world. On your birthday, I wish you joy and happiness.”
– Debasish Mridha.
17. “Rather than see aging as a reason to contract, we should view it as an opportunity to expand. We should make sure each year of our lives are more interesting than the one before.”
– Srinivas Rao.
18. “Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!”
19. “Sometimes in our twenties, we forget that we aren’t going at it alone, even though we’ve never felt lonelier than we do now.”
20. “At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.”
– Benjamin Franklin.
21. “From our birthday, until we die, is but the winking of an eye.”
– William Butler Yeats.
22. “Plant the seeds of love in your hearts. Let them grow into trees of service and shower the sweet fruit of Ananda. Share the Ananda with all. That is the proper way to celebrate the birthday.”
– Sri Sathya Sai Baba..
23. “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made.”
– Robert Browning
24. “Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.”
– Decimus Magnus Ausonius.
25. “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?”
– Satchel Paige.
Funny 25th Birthday Quotes And Turning 25 Instagram Captions
In this section, we’re going to share some funny 25th birthday quotes with you. If you’re on the lookout funny 25th birthday quotes, pick one from the following happy 25th birthday wishes and empowering quotes for turning 25. Feel free to use these 25th birthday quotes as turning 25 Instagram captions because these are some of the best funny quotes about turning 25 and birthday wishes that you will find!
26. “The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.”
– H. V. Prochnow.
27. “You should see your age as something to boast about, not worry over. The next time someone makes an age joke at you, remind them that you’ve been around longer than they’ve been able to walk, and if they make it to half your age, they should consider themselves lucky.”
28. “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.”
– Edward Morykwas.
29. “You probably haven’t been told this before, but when you were first born, the doctors thought there was something wrong with you! With those eyes, strange ears, and funny nose, it’s genuinely quite amazing they ever let you leave the hospital.”
30. “The best thing about your birthday is that you’ve now reached the age to say: ‘Those kids don’t know anything. When I was young…’ and then go on blathering all day, annoying everyone around you.”
31. “There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only once for birthday presents, you know.”
– Lewis Carroll.
32. “I hope you don’t mind that I brought you a cake to give to your mom, congratulating your mom for going through labor and giving birth to you. I mean, she was the one who did all the work. You just kinda popped out! Happy birthday!”
33. “Why party like it is 1999 when you can party like it is your birthday?”
34. “Congratulations. You’ve reached the ripe, old age of 25. Before you know it, you’ll be 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100. Happy birthday, I guess!”
35. “You know you’re getting old when you get that one candle on the cake. It’s like, ‘see if you can blow this out.'”
– Jerry Seinfeld.
36. “A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.”
– Robert Frost.
37. “For your 25th birthday, I thought I should not just write another text message or e-mail that might end up in your spam folder. And then I got afraid that you might overlook that I posted on your wall like all the other 748 ‘friends’…”
38. “Don’t complain about your increasing age. Truth hurts but it will set you free. So break free, my friend. Happy birthday!”
39. “With all that jumping around that you do everyday, you can really go bananas for your birthday! Enjoy the celebration!”
The Best 25th Birthday Quotes For Him
If you want to wish your son, brother, boyfriend or husband a happy 25th birthday, then pick from these 25th birthday quotes and quarter of a century birthday quotes that we’ve compiled in this section. These celebrating 25th birthday quotes are perfect for the men you love the most who are yet to turn 25. Find the perfect 25th birthday caption here from a great list of quotes for 25th birthday celebrations. Which of these empowering quotes for turning 25 will you choose for you turning 25 Instagram captions?
40. “We grow neither better nor worse as we get old, but more like ourselves.”
– Bernard Baruch.
41. “Everyone dreams of finding love, but to me, finding you is all I ever wanted. I am lucky to find you and that’s why I’ll treasure you for life. Happy 25th birthday, my life!”
42. “Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.”
– Titus Maccius Plautus.
43. “May life grant you many opportunities to prove yourself, bring millions of moments loaded with fun, joy, cheerfulness, happiness and laughter. Have a fabulous 25th birthday.”
44. “If we could be twice young and twice old, we could correct all our mistakes.”
45. “Happy 25th birthday to the person who lights up my world. You mean so much to me and I thank God that I get to share this day with you. I wish you health, wealth, and long life.”
46. “May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.”
– Irish Blessing.
47. “Happy 25th birthday, my love! Since I met you, you’ve only given me happiness. I can never forget your unconditional love for me. Today, I promise that I’ll try my best not to let any tears come to your eyes and keep you always happy.”.
48. “My best wishes may be early but I’m not sticking around. To bake a cake for your birthday while you’re out runnin’ around. She can help you celebrate, may she bring you lots of cheer. Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.”
– Loretta Lynn.
49. “Happy 25th birthday, my sweetheart! I’m the luckiest person to have you as my life partner. I hope forever we’ll stay together. Have a day full of love, joy, surprises, and warm wishes! Love you, darling!”
50. “They say it’s your birthday. We’re gonna have a good time. I’m glad it’s your birthday. Happy birthday to you.”
– The Beatles.
51. “The sky is the limit for those individuals who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Happy 25th birthday to my visionary friend.”
52. “The way I see it, you should live every day like it’s your birthday.”
– Paris Hilton.
53. “Congratulations, you are only halfway to the coveted age of 50. May you attain unmatched wisdom and immense peace in life. Happy 25th birthday, my lovely friend!”
Best 25th Birthday Quotes For Her
In this last section, we’ll check out some motivational birthday quotes you can use as birthday wishes for your daughter, girlfriend, wife or a female friend. These turning 25 quotes and turning 25 Instagram captions will undoubtedly inspire and motivate them as they are some of the best celebrating birthday quotes out there. These are truly empowering quotes for turning 25, perfect for anyone looking for the best 25th birthday wishes.
54. “To me, fair friend, you never can be old. For as you were when first your eye I eye’d. Such seems your beauty still.”
– William Shakespeare
55. “Turning 25 also brings weird feelings with it. The pressure of making it big in your career, longing for a beautiful and caring partner, falling of old friendships, and the list goes on. May your 25th birthday celebration turn out to be as special as you are.”
56. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
– Oprah Winfrey.